Researching & playing w/injection frequency

Russell77

Here are some stats I’ve been playing with that back up the seasoned guys’ insistence that frequent injections provide MUCH more stable blood levels. I know this is very old news to many, but to newer guys it may offer some good perspective and help.

Feel free to correct if you think the logic’s off, but I think it’s pretty basic math, and only estimations.

Assuming the half life calculations of this calculator (pct.befit4free.net) are accurate, and knowing the numbers only represent the rough percentage difference of mg’s present in the body, and that they’re not a precise indicator of active levels, etc, etc… I think these numbers do give a decent “A” - “B” comparison between different frequencies and compounds.

Doses are just values I’m familiar with, and compounds I was interested in taking the time to plug numbers on.

Peaks and valleys are obviously lessened with more frequent shots, but I was still surprised by just how much in these scenarios!

Test C @175mg per 7-day period:
- When injected every 6 days, the percentage difference between levels right before injection, compared to the day of injection plateaus at 39%, after about 30 days of shots.
(i.e. right after the shots, the levels are ~332mg, but are 39% less the days before at 202mg)

- e8d, difference plateaus at 51%, after ~30d
- e10d, difference plateaus at 59%, after ~40d

Test E @440mg per 7-day period:
- e2d, difference plateaus at 10%, after ~30d
- e3d, difference plateaus at 18%, after ~30d
- e4d, difference plateaus at 26%, after ~30d

Test P @440mg per 7-day period:
- e2d, difference plateaus at 29%, after ~15d

NPP @525mg per 7-day period:
- e2d, difference plateaus at 21%, after ~15d
- e3d, difference plateaus at 37%, after ~20d

To me, these rough stats add some numbers to the multitude of discussions on:
1.) Dr. prescribed TRT frequency of injecting every 14+ days vs. once per week or more

2.) Test E e4d vs. e2d (2.5x greater difference with e4d compared to e2d)

3.) Test P vs. Test E e2d (3x greater difference with Prop compared to Enth)

4.) NPP e2d vs. e3d (1.75x greater difference at e3d compared to e2d, so while many agree e3d is “ok”, e2d yields about ½ of the fluctuations)

Back