Researchology...

I don't want to raise anything again, Lion seemed like a cool guy and that he would take care of me, but

Sent him a pm around 08 october. Got a response saying hell let me know whats up asap on the 10th. its the 19th and no response.

Im mid cycle and bloating like a puffer fish and very very pissed with research ology for this

2 weeks and no response from Lion, no package delivered.

As of now I have been scammed of my money by this website. Letting it be known.

lion where are you at bro? i sent you a pm about an order i placed over a month ago that i havent' recieved yet. please check your pms

Xoine and Crushershockey

check your pm's

I apologize for getting back to each of you until now. Please send me a PM and let me know what research chem freebie you'd like from the store for the hassle. Thanks guys!

Ya I finally got an answer from researchology as well.... I ordered like 4 weeks ago!

I also have a problem with research-ology i placed my order last week and paid extra to have it expressed and still nothing

Ya know I have been hearing the same complaints around here. It's ashame it happens , since this board supports them. Glad to see you taking care of this cat.
My supplier in the past would double the order of something just to make right , and to be sure not to lose customers.

Is everything ok now? Because when I ordered before I got my stuff pretty fast. I'm looking to get it in less then 2 weeks, so if stuff is still slow I don't want to order then...

ok well because their stuff is better than other liquads I have bought before, I ordered again. I never had a problem before tho it was over a year ago when I ordered last time. But I do remember I was surprised how fast I got my order.

My lab rat is just waiting on his order so I can start his cycle ;)

I purchased Clen from them twice and didn't have a single problem.

My order was quick and it was good stuff.

these guys are good to go, only reasoni got my stuff delayed is because i'm way up north in canada and it takes forever. cat is a good bro

Back