Restart check any thoughts

I was talking about what your cholesterol levels are now that you have been off T.

Why would you take HCG in 2 months?

Sorry to be harsh but this is about as backwards as it gets. His clients may have reacted well to Clomid, but I doubt those clients were coming off 3 years of testosterone......

Your doctor is clueless.

Idk about labs on cholesterol after two weeks being on clomid. I could maybe see after a month or so doing it. Which he has labs scheduled late this month and a visit next.

I appreciate everything here. But I have what I have to work with and the time being its clomid 50mg eod or I can split.

Idk about labs on cholesterol after two weeks being on clomid. I could maybe see after a month or so doing it. Which he has labs scheduled late this month and a visit next.

I appreciate everything here. But I have what I have to work with and the time being its clomid 50mg eod or I can split.

Clomid 3 times weekly has been studied in that Lahey Clinic Study for 4 months...
Might be able to find it on pubmed..
Not too sure if 25 mg EOD will do much...
Good luck. U sound like u are giving it a fair shot...

Why wouldn't you advocate for your own health? Don't just blindly follow what some doc tells you to do when you know it is wrong. It is your HPTA, not his.

Back