Results after SECOND PCT. Should I be happy?

megatron_ed

Long story short....for my last cycle, I did deca for the first time and it shut me down hard! Post PCT, my test was in the 100 range with very low lh and fsh.

I did a second pct of clomid and nolvadex and got my results today.

Test - 842
Lh - 3.9
Fsh - 3.5

Are the lh and fsh something to be concerned about? They are Within a normal range but somewhat on the lower end.

2 cycles ago, my lh was 6.2 and fsh was 4.8 post cycle. Test was 703

Thanks

I have feeling your test is still high because of drugs, clomid is still in system for long time let's see what will be after 2-3 months...

Just to clarify, I stopped clomid one week before nolvadex so testing came 4 weeks after clomid ended.

Yeah, those numbers are still biased. You need to draw blood six weeks AFTER last dose of either SERM to be sure. IF they were your real numbers though, they'd be excellent. I'd test again and see where they're really at before you start celebrating.

Agreed, six weeks minimum. You may need to wait a couple of months to really know. Make sure you get results before you start another cycle.

Did you use any Test with that Deca?

Long story short....for my last cycle, I did deca for the first time and it shut me down hard! Post PCT, my test was in the 100 range with very low lh and fsh.

I did a second pct of clomid and nolvadex and got my results today.

Test - 842
Lh - 3.9
Fsh - 3.5

Are the lh and fsh something to be concerned about? They are Within a normal range but somewhat on the lower end.

2 cycles ago, my lh was 6.2 and fsh was 4.8 post cycle. Test was 703

Thanks

how soon after finishing the first pct did you wait to do blood work?

Back