RETARDED guy MUTATES on VET GH!!!

Victorian guy

Banned -- Cant respect a free board
Brothers,

I am in quite a pickle, and I need your help to resolve this unfortunate situation. A lad at my gym has been the guinea pig in a growth hormone experiment, using GHs meant for animals!

As some of you may know, I have been helping a Down's-Syndrome afflicted lifter at my gym named Marvin to be a world-class powerlifter. Yet something has gone DRASTICALLY wrong!

The following is a true story.

It all started a couple of months ago, when I was discussing the probable effects of using bovine GH. "It won't work...and who knows what it could end up doing to you?" the other lads at the gym said.
I could get loads of vet GHs- the kinds meant for horses, cows, etc, and at bargain prices. No one was brave enough to volunteer for the treatment, to be a guinea pig in the name of bodybuilding science.
"Wait, lads...there is one Iron Warrior amongst us without fear...one man who of courage who is up to the challenge-MARVIN!" I declared. "Yes, Marvin- you will be the guinea pig!!" I roared. From that day on, I've been giving him shots of various animal GHs, 10 I.U.s here, 5 I.U.s there. I haven't been keeping track, really, just making sure I inject lots of the stuff into him. But nothing seemed to be happening.

Until-
A new and extraordinary GH has just been developed, and a scientist I know at Oxford University has sold me several bottles of it- REPTILIAN GH!! I added reptilian GH to Marvin's GH cocktail, and in recent weeks, the last especially, he has begun to mutate!
His jaw and forehead have extended forward, his hands become the size of shovels, his skin thickened, his muscles are growing out of control, his voice become deep and hoarse, like the 'Gorn' from the old 'Star Trek' series, and his strength SUPERHUMAN!!! I mentioned to my scientist chum what I had been doing with the reptilian GH, and he began screaming "What in GOD'S NAME have you done? You've been MEDDLING with things beyond your control!" he thundered. Then I punched him in the face.

Marvin has been de-evolving. He grunts and snarls like an animal, bounds around the gym like a gorilla, and is simply dangerous.
Earlier today, in the gym, Marvin showed up- walking hunched over, knuckles dragging on the ground, and grunting in no known language. He stopped at the squat rack and literally tossed aside the two fellows using it, then seized the bar, 4 plates per side, and military pressed it several times before dropping it to the floor! He then scurried over to the dumbell rack, grapped the 140s and curled them effortlessly, before tossing them at the mirror, shattering it!
Snarling, he scurried out, but not before sniffing through the gym garbage bins and wolfing down what scraps he found in them. Rather than opening the front door, he simply ran through it, and went off as mysteriously as he had come. He hasnt been seen at the group home where he lives, but Nobby and I spotted him the other day, gobbling down a pizza while standing over the beaten pizza delivery man he had obviously attacked! We waved and gave him a thumbs-up "AWROIGGHT MAHVIN LOOKIN FOOKIN SMASHIN!" Nobby screamed so loud it was heard around the world. Marvin snarled, then ran off on all fours like some sort of werewolf.

Does anyone know how I might reverse the transformation?

I thought he would have eaten the pizza guy aswell, guess it was his lucky day. Perhaps gene therapy could help reverse the mutation. Anyway, lets hope that Marvin doesn't get a hold of a female and procreate.

if he is acting like a reptile the other extreme would have to be a mahine. if he is going backwards and the future is robots try injection him with lubricant oil or engine oil.

Good to see a post from you VG. I miss you over at elite. Your posts are always entertaining and of course educational. if it had not been for posts like these I might be giving all types of weird shit tomy retarded friends. I have now learned from your experiences and my world is a safer place. What was the name of your buddy who you used to beat people up with. I think he was your driver if I remember correctly.

Back