Revalor conversion problems.

equalme

So after a few weeks trying to find a reliable raw source I gave up and tried to convert a pack of Revalor-200. I used HEET and NaOH to strip the estro followed by a ice cold distilled water drip to form the tren crystals.

This is where I started having problems...I tried using paper coffee filters to filter out the crystals but the filter would clog up so fast that it was pretty much impossible to rinse the crystals correctly. I ended up finding something else around the house to use. After I let it dry for two days at room temperature it easily flaked off the filter I used. I read that tren ace powder easily dissolves in grapeseed oil so I didn't bother chopping up the bigger flakes of dried tren ace. I think I made the mistake of adding the gso first, then ba/eo after. It barely dissolved. I went to add the beaker into a warm/hot water but ended up accidentally tipping it over and that was that...

So questions I have:
1. Why am I having so much trouble filtering with coffee filter?
2. Should I have added the EO/BA first to dissolve completely, then grapeseed oil after?

Any other tips?

Thanks!

Last edited:
So after a few weeks trying to find a reliable raw source I gave up and tried to convert a pack of Revalor-200. I used HEET and NaOH to strip the estro followed by a ice cold distilled water drip to form the tren crystals.

This is where I started having problems...I tried using paper coffee filters to filter out the crystals but the filter would clog up so fast that it was pretty much impossible to rinse the crystals correctly. I ended up finding something else around the house to use. After I let it dry for two days at room temperature it easily flaked off the filter I used. I read that tren ace powder easily dissolves in grapeseed oil so I didn't bother chopping up the bigger flakes of dried tren ace. I think I made the mistake of adding the gso first, then ba/eo after. It barely dissolved. I went to add the beaker into a warm/hot water but ended up accidentally tipping it over and that was that...

So questions I have:
1. Why am I having so much trouble filtering with coffee filter?
2. Should I have added the EO/BA first to dissolve completely, then grapeseed oil after?

Any other tips?

Thanks!

1. Regarding the coffee filter:

Before you did the distilled water drip, did you filter the solution to remove those insoluble binders (the grainy crystals that are not Tren)?

2. I have never added the BA first, but it seems like a good idea.

Other tips: When you put your brew in a hot water bath, use a jar and with a cap instead of a beaker. It's more secured, and you won't have to worry about water getting in. Just remember to not cap it too tightly, or the built up pressure could crack the jar itself.

Last edited:
1. Regarding the coffee filter:

Before you did the distilled water drip, did you filter the solution to remove those insoluble binders (the grainy crystals that are not Tren)?

2. I have never added the BA first, but it seems like a good idea.

Other tips: When you put your brew in a hot water bath, use a jar and with a cap instead of a beaker. It's more secured, and you won't have to worry about water getting in. Just remember to not cap it too tightly, or the built up pressure could crack the jar itself.

Yes. After it was dissolved in the HEET I filtered it through the coffee filter twice. Then added 15mg of dissolved NaOH (I was told 75mg per five cartridges, and I just used one cartridge as a test run) and let it sit for exactly an hour. I dripped with a total of about 500ml ice cold distilled water (might've been excessive for just one cartridge?)...looked like three layers: bottom layer = white/powdery, mid layer = yellow liquid, and top layer = white/chunky <-- the tren crystals.

Yes. After it was dissolved in the HEET I filtered it through the coffee filter twice. Then added 15mg of dissolved NaOH (I was told 75mg per five cartridges, and I just used one cartridge as a test run) and let it sit for exactly an hour. I dripped with a total of about 500ml ice cold distilled water (might've been excessive for just one cartridge?)

Last time I did it with 300ml water, but I don't think 500ml would ruin the conversion. From what I remember, the way to get the hormone to crystallize is by keeping the water really cold, and by that, I mean putting the distilled water containing the dissolved Tren solution in the freezer for 1-2 hours. If the water is not cold enough, not all of the Tren will crystallize, and you won't get the most out of your Tren.

...looked like three layers: bottom layer = white/powdery, mid layer = yellow liquid, and top layer = white/chunky <-- the tren crystals.

From what I remember, the yellow liquid and possibly the white milky bottom layer are Tren, too. If the water is cold enough, they will crystallize.

By the way, a few things:

1. Instead of HEET, you can use isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol, which is the ingredient in HEET (if I'm not mistaken), and it's a lot cheaper because it's not brand named and not marketed for automotive supplies.

2. Instead of Revalor which contains Estradiol, you might want to look into getting Component T-H with Tylan, which does not have Estradiol. The Tylan is a blue antibiotic pellet that can be easily tossed out when you do the conversion.

Thanks. I did use pretty much ice cold distilled water that I let sit in the freezer.

HEET is 99% methanol. I checked into Component TH but it is remarkably more expensive and harder to find ~$140 vs $35 per cartridge.

Thanks. I did use pretty much ice cold distilled water that I let sit in the freezer.

Do you freeze the solution containing the dissolved Tren, too?

HEET is 99% methanol.

Thank you for the correction. HEET, grain alcohol, or isopropyl alcohol can get the job done. If cost is something you consider, then you might want to look into isopropyl alcohol.

I checked into Component TH but it is remarkably more expensive and harder to find ~$140 vs $35 per cartridge.

I Googled and found this vet supply site that sells Component TH at 20 doses x 200mg (4,000mg total) for $64... which is the equivalence of $32 / Revalor cartridge (2,000mg).

Component T-H with Tylan

Do you freeze the solution containing the dissolved Tren, too?

I Googled and found this vet supply site that sells Component TH at 20 doses x 200mg (4,000mg total) for $64... which is the equivalence of $32 / Revalor cartridge (2,000mg).

Component T-H with Tylan

I do not freeze the solution containing the dissolved tren. Unfortunately that website is outdated. They only carry the Component with estradiol...the T-H doesn't have a button to add to cart.

I do not freeze the solution containing the dissolved tren.

If you decide to do it, freezing the solution for 1-2 hours is something that you can do to speed up the crystallization process and maximize % of Tren you'll collect.

Unfortunately that website is outdated. They only carry the Component with estradiol...the T-H doesn't have a button to add to cart.

That website doesn't seem to have a add to cart button for any of its products. I could be wrong, but I think to place an order, you'd have to send them an email or call the customer service number.

Back