Reviews of Pinnacle Tren?

rowdybrad

Welcome Wagon
I still haven't used the Tren, but just got in my Tren A. I keep telling myself to do this Primo cycle first, but then again I am only young once right? I have to battle my inner demons some more.

How did you like the Tren A or Tren E from Pinnacle? Let me have some reviews of your experiences guys, please.

View attachment 546043

I still haven't used the Tren, but just got in my Tren A. I keep telling myself to do this Primo cycle first, but then again I am only young once right? I have to battle my inner demons some more.

How did you like the Tren A or Tren E from Pinnacle? Let me have some reviews of your experiences guys, please.

View attachment 546043

The tren is is darker than most are used to but those are from raws so perfect that pac mans guys were put on their ass buy the quality

I had some of the Tren A and the Tren E, then ditched it when I got the Pinnacle Primo. Now, of course, I am wanting to get on that Tren ride.

I noticed the colors, looked like a golden god to me.

How about some result posts guys? Were you humping walls and lifting equipment off the ground, what's up.

I did a twelve week cycle of pinns Test sustenon and pinns tren E in the beginning of spring this year at dosage of 500mg test and 400mg tren right before I went to Cancun Mexico with my boys...... And let me tell ya something...., I was humping every pretty girls on site at our resort LOL!!!

It cut me up and Hardened me up and I loved the pumps , plus all the compliments I was getting!!
Although I think it was still the old raw,other then some nights with insomnia and night sweats, I love love loved It!!!!

All I can say just enjoy the ride brotha!! Can't wait to do another cut Tren cycle next spring right before the beach season ......Boiiiieeeee:)

How about some result posts guys? Were you humping walls and lifting equipment off the ground, what's up.

Cannot speak for the ENANTHATE but the ACETATE will KICK your ASS!!!!! Most powerful tren out man out of tons I've tried this shit is CRAZY POTENT!!!!
Buddy of mine whom is a TREN maniac and honestly OVER dose tren was hitting a cc a day and said after a week he could not take it anymore!!!! Said he bumped it to 1/2 a cc a day and it was as HARD as ANY he had ever took at DOUBLE that dose!!!
It is a very dark color from Mao!!! But it appears it is way more potent then the lighter color of Pinnacles Old tren that was still some BOMB ass shit!!!!
Take a pin and my mouth has that taste in it like normal AMPLIFIED by 100's!!!! It is insane!!!

I currently got Pinns Test\Dbol\Deca bulking cycle in my pandoras box calling my name!!!

Two more weeks till my blood test and then I can start My hulk smassssssh! Cycle! Can't wait.

Man sucks I have to wait almost a year before I can use it (Don't have the cycle history to use it yet), I think I will buy it later on this year for a future cycle and just keep it until then.

I currently got Pinns Test\Dbol\Deca bulking cycle in my pandoras box calling my name!!!

Two more weeks till my blood test and then I can start My hulk smassssssh! Cycle! Can't wait.
Funny I called mine the Space Jockey cycle
prometheus-engineer-1-0682012-205454.jpg

Last edited:
I like the way you think brother!

Night sweats and insomnia aren't bad if your up all night having sweaty sex anyway lol

Love the gaining muscle and leaning out too. Nice.

I did a twelve week cycle of pinns Test sustenon and pinns tren E in the beginning of spring this year at dosage of 500mg test and 400mg tren right before I went to Cancun Mexico with my boys...... And let me tell ya something...., I was humping every pretty girls on site at our resort LOL!!!

It cut me up and Hardened me up and I loved the pumps , plus all the compliments I was getting!!
Although I think it was still the old raw,other then some nights with insomnia and night sweats, I love love loved It!!!!

All I can say just enjoy the ride brotha!! Can't wait to do another cut Tren cycle next spring right before the beach season ......Boiiiieeeee:)

Cannot speak for the ENANTHATE but the ACETATE will KICK your ASS!!!!! Most powerful tren out man out of tons I've tried this shit is CRAZY POTENT!!!!
Buddy of mine whom is a TREN maniac and honestly OVER dose tren was hitting a cc a day and said after a week he could not take it anymore!!!! Said he bumped it to 1/2 a cc a day and it was as HARD as ANY he had ever took at DOUBLE that dose!!!
It is a very dark color from Mao!!! But it appears it is way more potent then the lighter color of Pinnacles Old tren that was still some BOMB ass shit!!!!
Take a pin and my mouth has that taste in it like normal AMPLIFIED by 100's!!!! It is insane!!!

Nice. Us newbies to Tren should start with Ace anyway, so might as well start with the best out there!

Worth the wait though I'm sure bro!

Man sucks I have to wait almost a year before I can use it (Don't have the cycle history to use it yet), I think I will buy it later on this year for a future cycle and just keep it until then.

Funny I called mine the Space Jockey cycle
prometheus-engineer-1-0682012-205454.jpg

Nice Vette!

Big boy isn't playing lol, 700mg ew.

Thanks for the review buddy.

I am currently running Pinn Tren Ace 100mg ed.... yes.... 700mg wk. I am running test with it at 500mg and 50mg ed of Anavar (var) and 50mg eod of proviron ... then of course I am running Caber, exemestane and the other ancillaries.

To answer your question- the tren a is excellent. It is smooth and properly dosed. I am pinning tren e twice per week and ramping down the ace begining this week so I can switch esters.

Run the tren bro.

Respect,
Vette

I ran a Tren A homebrewd by a friend and it was good but hurst too much, wonder how smooth is this from Ace from Pinnacle. Any input want to hear

Back