RG's progress pics

RichGenetics

"Resident BadAss"
Thought I'd just post the pics here in this forum every week. Here's the first shots I took and they're natural before I started my cycle.

2/8/2008
Height: 5'10" (and hopefully this won't change....haha)
Weight: 195lbs
Bodyfat: ? (9-10%)

2/17/08

It's pic time. I'm not too thrilled with my upper body because I'm holding WAAAYYYYY too much water right now. I think it's the carbs, but who knows. I've added .25mg/ED of Adex to limit the bloat.

It's been a week or so since I posted the last pics, so this is a slow progress. Feel free to critique. I need major work.

My Journal thread is below in my signature for those wondering what I'm taking and my goals, etc.

Yeah, I'm hitting them harder as the days go by. Hopefully I can wither away some of this side water weight that I'm holding after the tren kicks in gear.

My left quad is also bigger than the right and my back looks like the right side needs some more width to catch the left side.

Everything else seems to be equally even.

I'm going to do one legged extentions tomorrow on leg day and try to focus on the right leg a bit...

Lookin' Good Rich, But If Are Never Planning On Compeing,dont Freak About The Onesidedness, It's Pretty Common, And You Are Probably The Only One That Notices Until U Point It Out, Because No One Critiques You-like You

american dream said:
Lookin' Good Rich, But If Are Never Planning On Compeing,dont Freak About The Onesidedness, It's Pretty Common, And You Are Probably The Only One That Notices Until U Point It Out, Because No One Critiques You-like You

Yeah, that's just it: I'm planning on competing the end of August if everything falls into place right.

ManofM, the most I've ever weighed was 218, and that doesn't seem like a hard goal to attain now that I'm at 201.2 today.

Seems to me that I'm eating more than I need to, and I may cut down on the caloric intake so I spread the weight out a little more and don't gain too much fat.

I mean, hell man, I've only been "on cycle" since the 10th with Dbol/Test Enanthate, and the dbol should just now be kicking in, and the test hasn't even started. I started the tren on the 13th, and there's no way that's kicked in yet.

Gaining from 194-195 on the 8th, and now weighing in at 201.2 on the 19th seems like a little fast to gain 6-7 pounds.

I feel as if I'm packing on muscle though, but only water in my sides/stomach area, but who knows.

RichGenetics said:
ManofM, the most I've ever weighed was 218, and that doesn't seem like a hard goal to attain now that I'm at 201.2 today.

Seems to me that I'm eating more than I need to, and I may cut down on the caloric intake so I spread the weight out a little more and don't gain too much fat.

I mean, hell man, I've only been "on cycle" since the 10th with Dbol/Test Enanthate, and the dbol should just now be kicking in, and the test hasn't even started. I started the tren on the 13th, and there's no way that's kicked in yet.

Gaining from 194-195 on the 8th, and now weighing in at 201.2 on the 19th seems like a little fast to gain 6-7 pounds.

I feel as if I'm packing on muscle though, but only water in my sides/stomach area, but who knows.

I was asking because how big you've been before makes a difference in how easily you can return to that size imo. If you can use the muscle memory to your advantage I think you can get away with competing at 205.

ManOfMuscle said:
I was asking because how big you've been before makes a difference in how easily you can return to that size imo. If you can use the muscle memory to your advantage I think you can get away with competing at 205.

Yeah so far I'm not having problems with gains and I'm only in week 2 of the bulking process.

I'd rather get to the light heavy division which the cut off is 198.25. I can get down to that, and I'll be ready.

Great thread dude - hope u continue to update it. U have a great frame and shape to start the test should really make a big difference. Good work!

Back