Rich piana's newest crazy cycle.

Bigboss12

Just trying to get people's thoughts if they have seen the picture of the new cycle rich posted in Instagram. I can post pictures if I need to. It to me doesnt make any sense the dosages Laid out and continually being raised and compounds being changed. Seems kinda dangerous to put that out there when most people don't know what they are doing.

whats his cycle i still haven't seen it and i thought he was only doing a normal cycle and just switching it all up and adding some towards the end

from pics i've seen when rich was competing, hes got really nice muscle bellies.. till he fucks them up with synthol. his arms look like fucking inflatable arms. i hope he drops the synthol for this blast.

and of course rich piana doesnt run PCT LOLOLOL are you guys kidding? this guy obviously cruises

yeah i kinda agree with the hormonal rollercoaster but he tells shit how it is and hes doing something right ill give it a shot

same amount of MG per week , but simply changing the injection protocol is gonna 'shock the body'.. wtf,,
depends on the ester of the compound. If its Test or Mast E, or deca,, its got a long ass half life,, absorption is slow and does not matter if its injected once a week or 3 times if the weekly MG total dosage is exactly the same

Last edited:
This is just another one of his marketing strategies for the rest of the fucking sheep..... some weak minded individual is going to buy into this bullshit, 10 meals a day and 30 pounds of muscle with no water retention in 90 days??? What the hell is this guy smoking??

On the flip side the guy is absolutely brilliant with his marketing, all of these sheep are making him rich...

His cycle is rather hilarious in regards to how he wrote everything down its, I would understand Mayan writing before I understood his way out... look how he spells Dianabol..."Dball"..hahaha

i forgot to add that i don't agree a lot of the shit he says sometimes. maybe switching esters will give the body a shock, or ramping up the dosages of some compounds while decreasing others. like increasing tren weekly while decreasing test or something like that.

but hey its rich piana, king of broscience and king of over complicating shit. if he's so set on "shocking the body" i think changing dosage frequency won't have the effect he wants it to have.

if i were to do this "shock the body" bullshit with crazy dosages (which i could never handle) i would do it like this...blast like 1500-2000g of sust a week for 4 weeks, then drop it down to 1000 sust and add a gram of deca for 4 weeks, then replace it all with test prop and NPP and tren each at 500mg a week + an oral at a reasonable dose for 4 weeks, then for the final 4 weeks drop the oral completely and lower the test to like 150, and up the NPP 1g a week and tren 1g a week. 16 week crazy cycle. all with 8iu of pharma GH a day

if only i could handle something like that, mentally. could you imagine how mentally exhausting it must be to be changing compounds so often.. especially 19nors at super high dosages? i've been on 700mg of tren (my go-to dose) for a few weeks now and i don't wanna know what it must be like to run a gram of tren.... and a gram of NPP... with 500mg a test. i tried running high tren and mild test, that only lasted about a week lol i could not handle it.

Last edited:
shock the body seems to work with training when you've hit a wall after months of being steady.. but 'shock the body' with AAS use does not sound that smart to me.
shocking the body with multiple and different compounds sounds like,, shocking your health-- with liver toxicity, being lethargic, inflammation in the body, high blood pressure, anxiety, lack of sleep, stress headaches, high resting pulse rate, brain fog, disorientation, lack of focus, strain on the kidneys, thickening of the blood, etc. etc. etc***8230; does not sound good. smart, healthy, slow, and steady AAS use and protocols are best, NOT 'shock / kill the body',, just my thought

PCT . Bahahahahaha . He says he is on hcg only right now until the first . I highly doubt he pct's much.

sounds like bostinloyd actually. so then i put 3cc in my delt and 3cc in my other delt and 3cc in my othter delt. 3cc in my bi and 3cc in my cock and 3cc in my left nut and 3cc inside my asshole for quick absorption and then 3cc in my fucking head

I cant even watch this whole video, I would rather watch a video that is going to explain something that is going to benefit me.....This is not that. This is a ridiculous idea, along with his previous stated cycles, which are almost all the same as this.

Shocking the body, upping MG, lowering MG, switch injection times week to week, switching compounds all the time.......NOT the way to go about running a cycle is you want to gain LMM as efficient as possible as well as maintain a healthy lifestyle. Doing things the way he is explaining it will have your body in a clusterfuck of a hormonal rollercoaster, I would never even think of trying something like this, never.

35-40lbs in 3 month, lol. That's not LMM, its is IMPOSSIBLE to gain that amount of actual LMM in that amount of time. On top of that, gaining that kind of weight in such a short period of time is NOT healthy. Easy come, easy go.

35-40lbs in 3 month, lol. That's not LMM, its is IMPOSSIBLE to gain that amount of actual LMM in that amount of time. On top of that, gaining that kind of weight in such a short period of time is NOT healthy. Easy come, easy go.
could not agree more. realistic gains for a 3 month blast is 15-20 pounds of clean muscle. maybe 25lbs..

recently a buddy of mine asked me how much weight he can gain from a test prop only cycle @ 525mg a week for 8-10 weeks, first cycle. i told him 10-15lbs of clean mass and he almost got mad at me lol! he's like what! thats it?!? im like yeah dude, if you eat right and train right and do everything right and your gear is good, thats how much LMM you will gain.

i think most people don't realize how much 10lbs of lean mass actually is.

I like how rich back pedals in some of his posts saying add 25 lbs of muscle then he realizes the bs and says yeah some water too. Sorry but 15lbs in a year of clean muscle is realistic. 3 months- lets be real- only 12 weeks- only 90 days.

Back