Rich piana's newest crazy cycle.

I like how rich back pedals in some of his posts saying add 25 lbs of muscle then he realizes the bs and says yeah some water too. Sorry but 15lbs in a year of clean muscle is realistic. 3 months- lets be real- only 12 weeks- only 90 days.

Just like how a few months ago he said he is getting a little older now and wants to be more health conscious so he is going to start trimming up and dropping weight so hes not carrying around such a large amount of mass, and now hes doing this cycle in hopes of putting on all kinds of weight? Lol....OK.

You're all silly. Rich is 100000% right because he's a big muscular guy. Everyone knows that the bigger you are, the more correct you are - duhhhh.

:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

Lol, you're made it further than me Schredder. I can't stand him for longer than a couple seconds. :eek:

You're all silly. Rich is 100000% right because he's a big muscular guy. Everyone knows that the bigger you are, the more correct you are - duhhhh.

:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

Lol, you're made it further than me Schredder. I can't stand him for longer than a couple seconds. :eek:

Haha. Shit man. You know what? His arms look messed right up from all his synthol and PMMA use, how ever much it may be. He looks watery and fake and unhealthy.

Just like how a few months ago he said he is getting a little older now and wants to be more health conscious so he is going to start trimming up and dropping weight so hes not carrying around such a large amount of mass, and now hes doing this cycle in hopes of putting on all kinds of weight? Lol....OK.

I have to say the guy is absolutely brilliant on how he reels people in, right when his material seems like its drying up he puts a spin on things... the guy is definitely innovative... if one of these topics does not gain notoriety from a particular amount of people he changes up his game and the next one does and so... he operates by the rule of thumb that seeing is believing... unfortunately there's weak minded people out there that can not see through the smoke and mirrors, and he's laughing all the way to the bank....

I have to say the guy is absolutely brilliant on how he reels people in, right when his material seems like its drying up he puts a spin on things... the guy is definitely innovative... if one of these topics does not gain notoriety from a particular amount of people he changes up his game and the next one does and so... he operates by the rule of thumb that seeing is believing... unfortunately there's weak minded people out there that can not see through the smoke and mirrors, and he's laughing all the way to the bank....

As far as what hes doing for himself ie; making a name for himself and making money off that name. Hes brilliant...... But the sad part is that many will follow his advice and end up in trouble. A lot of young people are going to think 'oh, Rich is one of the few thats telling us the truth, and hes huge, he must be right'. Same thing as Bostin Loyd. I mean how big of a tool is that guy?!?!?! And people follow his advice!! These young kids need to take the blinders off and wake up before they end up with serious health issues.

Two guys who abuse steroids and are NOT Pro BBers. Why the FUCK would anyone listen to anyone with those stats honestly.......crazy man.

As far as what hes doing for himself ie; making a name for himself and making money off that name. Hes brilliant...... But the sad part is that many will follow his advice and end up in trouble. A lot of young people are going to think 'oh, Rich is one of the few thats telling us the truth, and hes huge, he must be right'. Same thing as Bostin Loyd. I mean how big of a tool is that guy?!?!?! And people follow his advice!! These young kids need to take the blinders off and wake up before they end up with serious health issues.

Two guys who abuse steroids and are NOT Pro BBers. Why the FUCK would anyone listen to anyone with those stats honestly.......crazy man.

I agree with this a 1000%..... this topic came out elsewhere and I said along the lines " I hope at least someone that is following him will fall in love with this lifestyle and let it change their life and their point of view and become dedicated and committed to what this lifestyle is about, dedication"... and hopefully if anybody take anything from it they will have enough sense to look outside the box, and realize that it's a bigger world out there and there's so much to learn and not to heed the advice from one individual as the mecca being the Messiah...

What bothers me most about his most recent video is where will he be after these 90 days? When these individuals follow through and did everything that he suggested? And when these people come to the realization that he just showed them 90 days not the life after.... they're going to be in for a rude awakening and he's not going to be around to pick up the fucking pieces where these people find out how much money they spent how much money they lost how much time they spent and their gains go to shit.... where the fuck will he be then?

I remember hearing him say one time that sometimes you have to burn people and burn bridges to get where you are.. Does that mean he's going to burn his followers too?

There's another mother fucker that's just as bad as him, I'm having a brain fart at the moment but he endorses 5%, he can be just as bad and for the love of god I can't remember his name at the moment....

As far as what hes doing for himself ie; making a name for himself and making money off that name. Hes brilliant....

When you openly post your real name and info for the whole world to see, and post all the illegal compounds you have in your possession (enough to be busted for distribution as a drug dealer) and the DEA comes knocking and makes an example out of him,, he is probably not gonna look too brilliant though.

Rich Piana is not mentally sane he is a narcissistic bro science preaching douch bag. I wish south park made a episode about him he would be a perfect character. Lol I start laughing uncontrollably when I hear him brag about himself. Some of his early videos like pits and tats had me cracking up. Every time he addresses some one calling him out on something he tries to make it sound like they don't understand why he is right even if it is something oppinion based like his tattoos being shitty.

When you openly post your real name and info for the whole world to see, and post all the illegal compounds you have in your possession (enough to be busted for distribution as a drug dealer) and the DEA comes knocking and makes an example out of him,, he is probably not gonna look too brilliant though.

With as much money that he has he probably owns several lawyers, and the only thing that is keeping him from getting locked up is he is expression freedom of speech.. He's not endorsing or promoting any laboratories or pharmacies for that matter, he is merely suggesting what someone can do.. It's not illegal to use steroids, it's illegal to possess them.. Now there is rules and regulations with certain associations where they are deemed illegal within their networks however, he can sing all day that he uses long as he does not promote or commit conspiracy with sales, that he can say it all day long.... but I agree with everything you're saying, it just goes against everything and anything that we know to protect ourselves and here he is with pompoms in his hands "rah rah I'm a juice head"...

I'm sure he has had legal quagmires in the past..... that's why he probably has some pretty good lawyers telling him what he can and cannot say, it's all merely for entertainment value, right?

Long as he's not telling people how to cook methamphetamines he's pretty much "untouchable"

Last edited:
On a side note one thing that pisses me off is he's drawing an awful lot of attention with this in your face attitude to the feds...

He's supplying and feeding everything that the Liberals have been saying.... only a matter of time before the media grabs ahold of him, and they will really make this lifestyle seem like we are all a bunch of "Rich's"....

See Ricky, I told you steroids are bad bad bad bad bad bad now get to your room!!!!!

please tell me how to make a new thread i want to make a thread but i cant figure out how to. i just made my account on here thank you!

It's not brilliant to take advantage of people's naivety. It's criminal. Especially in regards to the use of something that at the doses listed could cause some serious health issues. There are people that haven't been exposed to support groups like people here to act as guides in maintaining health while using AAS..

It can be argued all day.. those who don't know should before injecting anything. But when young people and misinformed adults even.. see this shit and cause permanent damage to their bodies because of it, because of the influence it had in their decision to do these doses... it's very very wrong and immoral.

Fuck good marketing, and being a businessman.. there are better ways. Piana is lowly. Anyone can be open about their steroid use.. anything said on video is just ramble, can't be taken to court for 100% evidence you're doing anything.. it's not courageous. It's a way to get people to trust him, oh he's big and open about his use.. he must know the trade secrets. A god damned crook.

After 90 days I wonder how many posts we're going to get on here saying I tried Rich's 90 day steroid blast...Please help I'm all fucked up??

The sad thing is that most of the people that watch him are the 20 yr olds at the gym looking to get huuuge and they believe everything he and Boston say! Go to any of the local big gyms and you can watch these kids yo-yo up and down in muscle and water bloat. Then they wear their little cut up tank tops so everyone can see all the back acne and gyno...SMH! Honesty is a great thing...when you're not fucking up other peoples lives and with the instant gratification society we have today, that's exactly what he's doing!

After 90 days I wonder how many posts we're going to get on here saying I tried Rich's 90 day steroid blast...Please help I'm all fucked up??

The sad thing is that most of the people that watch him are the 20 yr olds at the gym looking to get huuuge and they believe everything he and Boston say! Go to any of the local big gyms and you can watch these kids yo-yo up and down in muscle and water bloat. Then they wear their little cut up tank tops so everyone can see all the back acne and gyno...SMH! Honesty is a great thing...when you're not fucking up other peoples lives and with the instant gratification society we have today, that's exactly what he's doing!

My exact sentiment.....

Like I said prior after the 90 days where is rich going to be? These poor individuals are going to be left hanging with their nuts in the wind or whatever's left of their fucking nuts....

It's a shame because there's someone probably with fire burning in his heart that is willing to do whatever it takes and after his or her experience it's going to leave a bad taste in their mouth, and they never look back at this lifestyle again.... he's just going to ruin people it's that fucking simple.... his antics remind me of the pyramid scam.... the guy is a fucking con artist, a brilliant one at that..... market the hard gainers...

Meanwhile there's the rest of the people in this lifestyle whether they're on social media or forms like this, that devote their unwavering dedication backed by passion for the lifestyle in which people selflessly give back, share experiences listen and learn, at the same time being productive members and individuals helping others achieve their goals, for free!!!!!

For free within reason that is unless someone's taking it to a whole nother level then you have to pay your dues

just a side note-- Rich is not "rich $",, he made some money back in the day when California real estate was hot. He lives a 'outward appearance' lifestyle,, he has some decent cars, but nothing that embodies being "rich",, it does not cost a lot to get a high mileage Bentley with a salvage title and then put 22s on it. not one of his cars was purchased new off the show room floor ( a new Bentely off the showroom will cost you $195,000,,, a high mileage used one, $45,000,, big difference) a house with a pool,, big deal, that's pretty common in California.

just saying,, he is not some super rich businessman that some of you guys think he is. A good lawyer makes $500k a year,, rich probably makes a quarter of that, let alone is he able to 'own' or buy off one of those lawyers.

its just part of his image.. he actually admits it himself

just a side note-- Rich is not "rich $",, he made some money back in the day when California real estate was hot. He lives a 'outward appearance' lifestyle,, he has some decent cars, but nothing that embodies being "rich",, it does not cost a lot to get a high mileage Bentley with a salvage title and then put 22s on it. not one of his cars was purchased new off the show room floor ( a new Bentely off the showroom will cost you $195,000,,, a high mileage used one, $45,000,, big difference) a house with a pool,, big deal, that's pretty common in California.

just saying,, he is not some super rich businessman that some of you guys think he is. A good lawyer makes $500k a year,, rich probably makes a quarter of that, let alone is he able to 'own' or buy off one of those lawyers.

its just part of his image.. he actually admits it himself

Im just curious, do you have anything supporting this, I'd like to see how this guy made his money and his worth... The guy is clearly for show, but he does live in some multi million dollar mansions that he owns, who cares how he got them or what history is behind his cars, he still has what he has..

Im very modest and I do NOT show off, so he possess no class in my book..

And if you think for one moment that he's not making bank off of expos/shows,his sup line,he youtube and so on, then Im sure a demitasses would fit your head like a sombrero.... The guy works his ass off, every-time you/me see or hear him, what do you think he's doing? He's WORKING... He's a humper without a doubt..

Im not supporting the tool bag, I'm just baffled how he's plowing through the masses of sheep with his pockets open collecting change!

Just for the record, word has it that he banks 2+mill a year that can be counted for in the US...who knows if he has investments, and other assets!

Im just curious, do you have anything supporting this, I'd like to see how this guy made his money and his worth... The guy is clearly for show, but he does live in some multi million dollar mansions that he owns, who cares how he got them or what history is behind his cars, he still has what he has..

Im very modest and I do NOT show off, so he possess no class in my book..

And if you think for one moment that he's not making bank off of expos/shows,his sup line,he youtube and so on, then Im sure a demitasses would fit your head like a sombrero.... The guy works his ass off, every-time you/me see or hear him, what do you think he's doing? He's WORKING... He's a humper without a doubt..

Im not supporting the tool bag, I'm just baffled how he's plowing through the masses of sheep with his pockets open collecting change!

yes,, he made a youtube video, something like 'is rich rich', and he explains that he is not rich, its his image,, while he did make some bank off of real estate, thats far from rich. he explains how he can't afford to buy the cars he buys brand new, and gets a good deal on used stuff (nothing wrong with being thrifty here I suppose,, I've lost plenty of dough buying six figure priced cars off the showroom floor myself,, would have been smarter to wait and buy used)

Back