ridiculous cycles...

xtinct said:
The problem isn't that this is only his second cycle, or that he wants to use 1g WK. The real problem is that he is only 173 lbs. Now, I have to agree that people who still have a very long way to go before even coming close to their natural limit should stay away from steroids.

This overgeneralization of if your not over 230 you havent hit your natual limit is severely overplayed. Please remember that the scale tips 2 ways...you have your genetic perfects and you have your genetic prefects.

Not evyone is a meso morph with a medium to large bone structure, not do you take into the consideration that mabey he is a competition athlete. You automatically assume that he is just some chump high school kids who needs to hit the gym more.

I do not know this kids nor do I presume too, but I most definately presume that someone natual limit cannot possibly be 173 lbs. for the past 7 years I have been lifting and for the past 6 I have been a competative wrestler. I am an ectomorph with a small bone structure. My off season weight ripped was 145..NEVER EVER did I get above this weight...even when I took a full year off from wrestling. During the wrestling season I actually lose mass down to 135 from the intensive training.

I would safely say then that My genetic potential max is most definately 145...Now that I have a few cycles under my bealt I am 176 pounds and look huge! even next to a guy weighing in at 230.

Please dont bee so quick to judge people when you dont know their athletic history nor their body composition.

Ok im off my soap box.......

On another note I never do above 500 mg a week of test nore 35 mg of dbol.....damn my nipples would hurt so bad going higher.

dirty-dog said:
i'm not that old but i remember not so long ago (2-3 yrs) when people on various boards were advocating low to moderate doses of anabolic compounds for outstanding, keepable gains.

now, it seems like every schmoe on the net is taking/ or talking about taking a gram a week of test, 75mg of dbol ed, drol out the ass and every other exotic drug they can get their hands, etc...

not sure if this is just telephone tough guy talk or if it's real, but does anyone else think this is getting ridiculous, and probably dangerous?

- dirty

What's funny is that I read about so many people that just keep upping the dosages...and never upping the calories.

And they wonder why they didn't gain more weight during a cycle...

My first cycle I was 215 pounds, 250mg Sustanon (sust) a week and kept about 14 pounds after my 10 week cycle and recoup. I believe I was up a total of 17 pounds, so not much difference.

Back