Ripped and healthy with Clen/HGH

gamosauros

National Champion
Hello guys ,
I am about to start a cutting regime , and I will try to make this post quite easy to read out.
Story: Been training 7 years solid > 2 years Competitive Bodybuilding (1 gold medal @nationals ifbb) , 4 years (4/7 training days) ~relaxed bodybuilding regime, and during the last year (current year) I***8217;ve been working 9-5 and attend master degree lessons 6-10 (about 2-3 training days /week). My best shape was @ 215.6 LBS 6.0%BF .

Stats : 237 LBS Weight , ~13-15 % BF , 190 Cm height , Meso-Endo-Morph

Goal : Ripped to shreds below 8% , Agility , Amazing overall condition state and Health.

Diet : 5 meals > 250gr Protein, Around 200gr Carbs , Fats = Olive oil and egg yolks mostly, but macros will change during cutting .

Training :
I am not able to follow a bodybuilding training schedule due to obligations but I will be able to squeeze in at least 3 pain days in the gym (will include pyramid style on compound movement exercises and supersets on smaller muscle groups , 1 soccer session per week , 2 swimming sessions per week ,1 free running (HIT) session/week , maybe jump rope cardio sessions @ morning wake ups during days that I cannot train .
This is quite different from contest preps ive done in the past , and I expect a different kind of body evolution during this stage .

Supplements: AAKG pre workout, StanabolX (Great testo booster) , Whey 85% , I might add a fat burner too.

Gear:
Clenbuterol 20Days on , 10 days off .
HGH Pharma Grade 2 IU/day upon wake up > 5 on 2 off.
I was considering Anavar as well @50mg due to mild sides and maybe enough anabolic effect to synergize with HGH offer some muscle gains and aid fat loss , but I haven***8217;t decided on it yet.

So you guys think this regime is appropriate for my goal and my everyday routine? (only HGH /clen)

P.S I know most of you will suggest adding Test to synergize with HGH and trust me id love to, but I am very determined not to engage AAS , due to their multiple side effects especially aggression , estrogen , toxicity , sperm degeneration and hormonal imbalances (only exemption would be anavar but still wouldnt be proper).

Last edited:
Hello guys ,
I am about to start a cutting regime , and I will try to make this post quite easy to read out.
Story: Been training 7 years solid > 2 years Competitive Bodybuilding (1 gold medal @nationals ifbb) , 4 years (4/7 training days) ~relaxed bodybuilding regime, and during the last year (current year) I***8217;ve been working 9-5 and attend master degree lessons 6-10 (about 2-3 training days /week). My best shape was @ 215.6 LBS 6.0%BF .

Goal : Ripped to shreds below 8% , Agility , Amazing overall condition state and Health.

Diet : 5 meals > 250gr Protein, Around 200gr Carbs , Fats = Olive oil and egg yolks mostly, but macros will change during cutting .

Training :
I am not able to follow a bodybuilding training schedule due to obligations but I will be able to squeeze in at least 3 pain days in the gym (will include pyramid style on compound movement exercises and supersets on smaller muscle groups , 1 soccer session per week , 2 swimming sessions per week ,1 free running (HIT) session/week , maybe jump rope cardio sessions @ morning wake ups during days that I cannot train .
This is quite different from contest preps ive done in the past , and I expect a different kind of body evolution during this stage .

Supplements: AAKG pre workout, StanabolX (Great testo booster) , Whey 85% , I might add a fat burner too.

Gear:
I was considering Anavar as well @50mg due to mild sides and maybe enough anabolic effect to synergize with HGH offer some muscle gains and aid fat loss , but I haven***8217;t decided on it yet.
P.S I know most of you will suggest adding Test to synergize with HGH and trust me id love to, but I am very determined not to engage AAS , due to their multiple side effects especially aggression , estrogen , toxicity , sperm degeneration and hormonal imbalances (only exemption is anavar).

You don't want to add test.. You also say you are determined not to engage in AAS but you want to add anavar? What do you think anavar is??? Lol

You say you don't want to do Test (AAS).
But Anavar is there, it's an AAS and it Will Shut you Down, so a PCT is needed.

You would be better off running Test, and dropping the Var (hard on the Liver).
It's much Harder on the Liver and Kidneys that Test is.
Run an AI like Aromasin, and you won't need to worry about Estrogen/Aggression................... JP

I am currently leaning towards not using AAS at all , cos my biggest dream is to have kids. Although i agree with you that Anavar shuts you down , you are totally right , but it doesnt harm sperm as testosterone does .
In case i use only HGH and Clen plus my supps , how do you guys think of the overal regime for cutting ?
Thanks for your inputs all of you ;)

Last edited:
Can't wait to see how this turns out. But......it goes against the ology code of this site cuz it needs test. We all kinda lean toward test for any and all suppressive protocols.
Please keep us updated. I'm very interested. I understand your goals and respect them. Also, seems you've got quite a good handle on bodybuilding. Best wishes bro

Why not add test to this? Are you planning on getting bloods done?

The reason im not in favor of adding AAS is my overall health , otherwise i could mix some test and a mild cutting compound and do the job with low sides , but i am already aggressive enough and i get extra aggresive on Gear it makes my life unhappy.
I will take a bloodtest to check HGH effect on blood @ 2 IU .

You say you don't want to do Test (AAS).
But Anavar is there, it's an AAS and it Will Shut you Down, so a PCT is needed.

You would be better off running Test, and dropping the Var (hard on the Liver).
It's much Harder on the Liver and Kidneys that Test is.
Run an AI like Aromasin, and you won't need to worry about Estrogen/Aggression................... JP

Suggesting test , is the correct advice in this already unorthodox frame , and i understand the reason behind it . I've been on Letro , Adex ,Nolva,Provi and i still feel like hulk while on gear , its unimaginable i almost feel like uncontrollable sometimes..

Can't wait to see how this turns out. But......it goes against the ology code of this site cuz it needs test. We all kinda lean toward test for any and all suppressive protocols.
Please keep us updated. I'm very interested. I understand your goals and respect them. Also, seems you've got quite a good handle on bodybuilding. Best wishes bro

Thanks brother , and adding test is the right thing to do when jumping on gear , thats a fact. I've been off of any Steroid since 9 months now , and i felt strong enough with my own test like just 2 months ago , and the fact that i wasnt able to tease my testosterone production all this time with hard training due to obligations made it even harder. So going down roid road again feels a far way to go .
Thanks again for feeling for me man:)

Hello guys ,

Training :

Gear:

So you guys think this regime is appropriate for my goal and my everyday routine? (only HGH /clen)

P.S I know most of you will suggest adding Test to synergize with HGH and trust me id love to, but I am very determined not to engage AAS , due to their multiple side effects especially aggression , estrogen , toxicity , sperm degeneration and hormonal imbalances (only exemption would be anavar but still wouldnt be proper).

Man, that was some quick success you had on stage Good job!. You're putting a lot of stuff into you already so I'm not sure what your stand against AAS or more importantly some testosterone is all about. HGH worries me more than test as it grows everything good and bad. tumours, etc....

Back