Rock hard, and toned!!!

theincredible1

I am taking Test enan. but I want to know if there is something else I should be taking if I want to be rock hard, and toned.. have abs, muscular, look good... I am 6'1 200 pounds with some excess fat to lose... I am around 25% body fat... ya I know need to lose that... but lets hear a good cycle... stacked cycle or not.. lets hea which would be best!!!

what would you prefer.. what time of meals, if you would take some time... give me some examples of how my day should look on a schedule for meals.. thanks

List your diet, we'll go from there.

25% body fat at your height and weight is extremely high.... don't take that the wrong way. It truly doesn't matter what drugs you take.... if your diet doesn't clean up you'll just be riding a bike with no chain.

eat a good meal every 2-3 hours consisting of good protein good carbs from brown rice or sweet pot. or oats...consistency and discipline are key

at that body fat there is nothing out there you can take that will make you look good.

there is no substitute for hard work, steroids included. if you want abs youre going to have to lose about 30lbs. thats the cold hard truth.

if you actually want to achieve this, hire a trainer.

theincredible1 said:
I am taking Test enan. but I want to know if there is something else I should be taking if I want to be rock hard, and toned.. have abs, muscular, look good... I am 6'1 200 pounds with some excess fat to lose... I am around 25% body fat... ya I know need to lose that... but lets hear a good cycle... stacked cycle or not.. lets hea which would be best!!!

Are you even sure those stat's are correct??? ..meaning the body fat %. How did you come to the 25% conclusion?? Just curious because actually being 6'1 and 200 lbs usually means solid lean base but with 25% BF that would mean your frame is thin but flabby with alot of excess fat and very little muscle mass. Sorry, not trying to slam you just want to make sure all your info is correct so you can be more properly evaluated.
Either way, you're best bet is to follow the diet advice already given and get your BF down to AT LEAST 14% before you plan your next step/phase. ..and even then your best bet would be to start a NATURAL muscle mass gainers program.

donniebrasco said:
research.
there is so much great information in alot of the threads on this forum...

and probably best to sort out your goals, training, diet etc prior to sticking a needle in your ass...

Warmachine said:
at that body fat there is nothing out there you can take that will make you look good.

there is no substitute for hard work, steroids included. if you want abs youre going to have to lose about 30lbs. thats the cold hard truth.

if you actually want to achieve this, hire a trainer.

great post.

There is no magic supplement my friend.
I gave you a basic diet to go by. eat clean and often.
at 25% BF you really shouldn't even think about using gear.
The possiblity of bloating and retaning water weight during your test cycle with just make your BF higher. read up on diet and nutrition. I know it may seem like its not the funiest thing to do but trust me when you do learn it down to a "T" you will be amazed about how far your body can devlope.

theincredible1 said:

You and everyone else on this planet :) no magic product but at your bf% diet is your best and quickest solution to looking like you want to...most people over complicate things keep it simple and you will get there much quicker.

I actually dont know my body fat.. 25% was a crazy wild guess... and i dont have any pictures really and dont have a camera... but you guys make 25% body fat seem bad and i dont know so I'd say its 15% I mean im not like fat im just naturally a big build if that makes sense?? very broad shoulders, but my current diet is...

7:00- 2 egg's
9:30-protein/carb bar
12:00- meal at school (cheesburgers, beef, not much selection on to eat healthy)
3:30-tuna sandwhich, 25 g protein shake
4:00- lift for hour
5:00- 50g protein shake,
7:30-normal dinner.. fish, chicken, rice..
9:30-fruit, 25g protein shake

If this is not a good diet... give me a better diet with a meal plan for the day as i did..

you shouldnt be lifting 30 mins after eating a sandwich..id give it 1.5 hours at least..that way u can free up blood which would otherwise be busy digesting food. u will feel the difference.

a good diet for what goal? looks like cutting to me...

about bodyfat; if you can see any abbage your under 15%. if you can see all your abs but arnt shredded your about 10.

i dont think its worth it to bulk over about 12%, but thats me.

Well I can see some abs when I stretch my arms above my head.. haha, if that even counts??? but seriously someone GIVE ME A FUCKING DIET.. lol, but seriously

Back