Rogue Labs

MGunz

Any one ever hear of the stuff??
Haven't seen any feedback online for these guys, but a few local guys here are using it.
Todays my 3rd day on their Tren A

quick question about tren. Does the metallic taste occur only after injection, or can it happen randomly throughout the day?
Also when I kissed my girl she said she tasted alcohol, even though I wasn't drinking. Can Tren do that?

I just noticed one seller carrying that line recently but no feedback yet. I've personally never had the metallic taste, only got a moderate tren cough a few times and I've been on 125mg EOD for about 7 weeks now. I had some trouble sleeping and some sweating but nothing major.

I've been able to recomp(lose fat and gain muscle at the same time) and stay at the same weight, it's amazing stuff and strength is way up.

I would stay away from Rogue Labs.

Rogues Labs stuff is not very real stuff. Its extremely dilluted with who knows what. I had gotten some stuff with the label of Rogue Labs on it and didnt see a THING from taking it other than I got some physical problems out of it and Im sure it came from taking this crap . . .
AND I got ripped off when I put in an order to someone that CLAIMED to be with Rogue Labs. .. .
I would stay FAR FAR AWAY from ROGUE LABS. .
take it from someone that has had experience with them. . .
DONT believe anyone on these boards that tells you they got gains from this stuff. . . this is ONLY someone that is TRYING to sell you their bogus junk.

Wheres My Money!

Until Rogue Labs reimburses the money I sent them that they RIPPED me off of . . I will tell EVERYONE that I know that they are a RIPP OFF.

Labs

[
Gunz,

I can't get past the Avatar. What was the question again? :)

:smoker:QUOTE=MGunz;2640199]Any one ever hear of the stuff??
Haven't seen any feedback online for these guys, but a few local guys here are using it.
Todays my 3rd day on their Tren A

quick question about tren. Does the metallic taste occur only after injection, or can it happen randomly throughout the day?
Also when I kissed my girl she said she tasted alcohol, even though I wasn't drinking. Can Tren do that?[/QUOTE]

Back