Roids for muscle injury??? can they help

Younggun420

Hey all, for 3 years I was in the gym consistently and at y peak reached around 200-205 8-10% body fat which was around the end of last year.

I tore my back around in November 2013 from of combination of work and then going to the gym not listening to my physio therapist.

Originally it was diagnosed as a left side QL strain . But has now "spread" into my glutes,Psoas muscle and hips. It has now been a year and I have got bbetter but not by much. I keep asking my doctor "is there anything else we can do " he just keeps suggesting more physio and painkillers.

I am at the end of my rope I need to be back in the gym, I eat unhealthy now I'm depressed and have been having times where it feels like its not worth living .

I have taken one cycle "anavar and test e" before in my life and It did pretty well .

The question I'm asking is can AAS help me in my recovery or even alternitaves , obviously my doctors and physios are not helping drastically and I need some advice so I can get back to my regular life

go to an acupuncture clinic and dc the pain killers brother..

acu can do wonders for those types of injuries, please give it a try

i destroyed my back , told i needed surgery i know where you are at man..

acu not only got me off pain killers and helped me to finally heal, might have saved my life from the downward spiral i was in

and of course gear will help you heal, ill let guys with more knowledge than me tp give advice on compounds/dosages

Get your hormones looked at. Two years on painkillers for several back-to-back knee surgeries left me with a pair of dead nuts and a hormone profile of a teenage girl.

I agree with the above, get off the opiates soon. Don't make the same mistake I made and pay a steep price you may regret later on.

See where you stand FIRST, then we can discuss where to go next.

My .02c :)

Get your hormones looked at. Two years on painkillers for several back-to-back knee surgeries left me with a pair of dead nuts and a hormone profile of a teenage girl.

I agree with the above, get off the opiates soon. Don't make the same mistake I made and pay a steep price you may regret later on.

See where you stand FIRST, then we can discuss where to go next.

My .02c :)

had the same dead nut issue after a couple of years on pain killers halfwit. when they gradually came around it was a drastic change. :)

go to an acupuncture clinic and dc the pain killers brother..

acu can do wonders for those types of injuries, please give it a try

i destroyed my back , told i needed surgery i know where you are at man..

acu not only got me off pain killers and helped me to finally heal, might have saved my life from the downward spiral i was in

and of course gear will help you heal, ill let guys with more knowledge than me tp give advice on compounds/dosages

I think by ACU you mean IMS which is inter-muscular acupuncture. Believe me I tried that for 3 months. I've tried almost every type of physiotherapy there is

I wouldn't be here unless it was my last resort, and doctors are just no good dope pushers (not all but some) and just want my life back on track like last year when I was fit , happy and healthier then ever

tren, ish..

brother, run some test maybe with hgh at low therapeutic doses/ anavar for collagen synthesis

you'll have all the building blocks to heal.

leave that rocket fuel alone, tren makes even super healthy guys sick with sides.. you're hurt and want to heal

by ACU , i meant acupuncture.. and go to a real acupuncturist ,

that ims bullshit is called " dry needling" and it IS nothing but a crock of shit

HGH has been linked with some absolutely marvellous recovery stories...

Also TB500 (peptide) might be worth researching too buddy

Hey all, for 3 years I was in the gym consistently and at y peak reached around 200-205 8-10% body fat which was around the end of last year.

I tore my back around in November 2013 from of combination of work and then going to the gym not listening to my physio therapist.

Originally it was diagnosed as a left side QL strain . But has now "spread" into my glutes,Psoas muscle and hips. It has now been a year and I have got bbetter but not by much. I keep asking my doctor "is there anything else we can do " he just keeps suggesting more physio and painkillers.

I am at the end of my rope I need to be back in the gym, I eat unhealthy now I'm depressed and have been having times where it feels like its not worth living .

I have taken one cycle "anavar and test e" before in my life and It did pretty well .

The question I'm asking is can AAS help me in my recovery or even alternitaves , obviously my doctors and physios are not helping drastically and I need some advice so I can get back to my regular life
gear won't heal that type of injury bro,,sorry. the best it will do is add a little fluid around sore joints in my experience.

Going to consult my doctor before I do anything but you guys are saying test an anavar will help heal up a bit?

Been in the gym all week , extreme pain today but still did a half assed chest workout. Went downhill mountain bike riding yesterday wasn't the best for the back either. But I can't do this no activity Shit I'd rather fucking drop dead.

WCB cut off my physio coverage too and I don't have the funds to keep going ..... So pretty much I'm fucked I guess....... Will keep you guys updated, anyanother advice is much appreciated

Back