Ronnie's Back!!!!

ya his back looks good, but what about his stomach.....looks like he's pregnant. IMO, having big back or big arms like that is nice, but what ever happend to having small waist..... I guess thats what all those calories & GH does to you.

JohnnyB said:
I was wondering if he was all natural:D

JohnnyB

I guess, well I dont know.... he probably uses creatine, but I doubt he'd tell anyone for fear of getting in trouble....

He still has the best back but can he put the whole package together..I mean his "stomach". I don't think a Mr.O with a stomach should ever win thats taking the whole purpose of having the best physique in the game.

Holy crap. You know, I think in the judges' minds if you come in big enough it can sort of justify that big gut.

Or maybe all that is in the judges' minds is to give the contest to whoever Joe Weider tells them to give it to.

they posted those pics on getbig.com but they are from a trip to brazil in may 2002 so that's last offseason lets see what he can do this year!

when you weight 300 pounds how do you expect to have a tiny stomach and waste. He is just massive and that isn't going to change anytime soon. He looks awesome

Back