rooki03

AngryMuscles

here bro. i uploaded them for you. now reply to this thread for the details. like when was this taken and lifting history and stuff.

have i seen those before? you are def getting thick. nice work. oh and i like the short hair.

arms and shoulders are getting thick as all get out.
lil backne goin on.
waist still small.
over all Rook nice transformation from what i remember you starting at.

now go clean your counter off...its awfully cluttered.

go to the chiropractor. you have a crooked back. maybe they can help out with that back issue have.

that was during my test/eq cycle... shoulders and arms responded best but i never even worked my shoulders due to rotator cuff issue! my legs are my best asset but my digi camera is outta batteries and i been lazy. i dont remember posting these due to laziness issues... but maybe i did plus i suck at resizing pics. thanks alot angry!! stats last cycle 190 5'7", lifts- deadlift 405x7, bb bench 245x2, squat in the 300's for reps of 6 i believe or more. Thanks again guys... and right now im only 178 due to that flu but im leaner and look pretty good still, eating alot cleaner.

Damn your deadlift PR is really good, especially in comparison with your other lifts. Conventional deadlift, or a variation?

Back