Rotator cuff problems 2 weeks into cycle

A_Zirkle

I am new to the game here. Long story short i have a rotator cuff issue that I have seen a doctor for yesterday. I asked for PT that I will start the 23rd of this month. I am 2 weeks into my cycle of test-e and tbol. Should I keep going with my cycle on PT as well as continue to workout OR quit the cycle for now and and concentrate on PT only? The only thing that jacks my shoulder up is barbell bench press and the rest position of a barbell shoulder press. Also sorry if I didn’t post this in the right section of this forum.

Thanks

AZ

If it were me only being 2 weeks in, I would stop the cycle and focus on pt. Can't really do much for upper body with and injured shoulder.

Shoulder problems are a bitch, can be really hard to fix.

How are you doing your benchpress? Do you keep your elbows in tight, like no more than 45 degrees from you body? Wide grip or narrow? What part of your chest do you bring the bar down to?

What shoulder press are you talking about? Barbell strict press or push press? Or machine? Or like a seated military press?

Those two movements are some of the hardest on your shoulder there are, depending on what's wrong with you personally you might need to eliminate them or find different ways to work the muscles.

How about dumbell laterals, or posterior deltoid raises? If you don't do them right you can be putting your shoulders in impingement under load and you won't last long doing that.

Back