Rough conversion tool or equation to find what test dose should bring to you ?

darkwing86

Hey guys , just trying to figure out how properly dosed my gear is . i finally got some blood work done so now i have an exact figure to go by to see how well dosed this gear is . i know its good cause i can feel it and tell by the strength gain etc ...

SO right now im running 700mg of a mix af fast estered test . it has Testosterone Propionate, Phenylpropionate, Acetate, Decanoate and Isocapronate
which are a : 2 , 3 , 4.5 , 9 and 15 day esters . stuff is amazing . my favorite blend by far .

so 700mg weekly is bringing me to 2046 ng/dl or 71 nmol .

How does this sound to you guys ? and way to tell how proper this is ?

so if im not mistaken mega , 600mg is taking them to 2370ng/dl (with enanthate) ... so my gear being 700mg but having some esters that may be in and out faster ... 2046ng/dl ... its safe to say its pretty good no ?

If you have reached serum saturation, you should be a little higher than they were at 600mg, all things equal. Obviously there are a lot of variables and you need to look at the standard deviation too for a range. 2370 was the mean.

Im not a expert but seems a little low when i get capped tests i reach 1500> on 250-300mg

how long after your last inject did you test.. how far into cycle did you test?? both play a major role

hmmm well im a few weeks into cycle , the esters are all very very fast ... and i took this test on a friday , i had an injection on thursday so the day before the test .

hmmm well im a few weeks into cycle , the esters are all very very fast ... and i took this test on a friday , i had an injection on thursday so the day before the test .

Most of the esters are actually long, not short ones. Give it perhaps 8 weeks to reach saturation levels.

Back