RPN Havoc / EST Hemadrol?

37dogg

I have one bottle of RPN Havoc and EST Hemadrol kicking around. I'd like to give one a try soon but not sure which. I don't even remember when/why I picked these up but I did... I have zero experience with anabolics at all(if you'd even consider these anabolics?) less a bottle of andro like ten years ago when i was young and stupid, which yielded zero results. Fast forward to now, i have been working out on/off for about 5yrs, trial and error, mostly for improved over all health and to look better since i quit drinking(5yrs). I am 30 now so figure now or never and plus i have the stuff on hand already.

So which is better to take? I only have one bottle of hemadrol which is 50mg tabs x 30 from what i remember i'd probably need another bottle to complete a full cycle ? I am sure I can probably find another bottle online somewhere if need be.

Can the hemadrol be used to jumpstart the havoc?

btw the hemadrol expires 06/12 from what i understand most ph are good 2years past the expiry date? the rpn is 10/13.

also for whichever is recommended to run first what type of post cycle therapy (pct) should i be going with nolva/clomid and for how long/what dose?

TIA

chill man. IMO you don't have enough to run a Hdrol cycle which is what hemadrol is. run the epi at 30mg for 30 days. either of those is a mild cycle at best IMO. though some people may think a 30 for 30 is good for epi - seems to be on the low end from all that I've been looking at.

if you want to run a decent cycle get another bottle of either one (epi or hdrol - i wouldn't get hemadrol again since it limits your dosing choices). you won't use all of the 2 bottles more like 1.5 bottles. 4 weeks isn't enough IMO unless its SD and the minimal dosages you have aren't going to be that effective anyways.

staggering 2 mild cycles might be okay. dunno never tried it.

BTW hdrol won't "jumpstart" anything like that. it takes time to kick in - its nothing like SD.

Last edited:
chill man. IMO you don't have enough to run a Hdrol cycle which is what hemadrol is. run the epi at 30mg for 30 days. either of those is a mild cycle at best IMO. though some people may think a 30 for 30 is good for epi - seems to be on the low end from all that I've been looking at.

if you want to run a decent cycle get another bottle of either one (epi or hdrol - i wouldn't get hemadrol again since it limits your dosing choices). you won't use all of the 2 bottles more like 1.5 bottles. 4 weeks isn't enough IMO unless its SD and the minimal dosages you have aren't going to be that effective anyways.

staggering 2 mild cycles might be okay. dunno never tried it.

BTW hdrol won't "jumpstart" anything like that. it takes time to kick in - its nothing like SD.

on a lean bulk havoc would probably be the better choice over hdrol im guessing?

what should my post cycle therapy (pct) look like if i were to do the havoc 30 for 30.

i'd be safe rather than sorry and run clomid at least 50mg for 4 weeks. use other OTC post cycle therapy (pct) products as you see fit.

idk about the havoc being better than hdrol. i had a great experience with Hdrol. i'll be able to tell you more about epi in about a month and a half. i believe i'll be running it something like 40/40/40/50/50/50 till out.

either compound will be good, TBH. its the amount that you have that will determine the effectiveness. diet will determine the results. does that make sense?

honestly 4 weeks is a very short time to be on anything (except SD). maybe i'm just splitting hairs now, but i wouldn't be on a mild compound like either of those for less than 5 weeks, 6 being optimal even for a newb.

just my .02

i'd be safe rather than sorry and run clomid at least 50mg for 4 weeks. use other OTC post cycle therapy (pct) products as you see fit.

idk about the havoc being better than hdrol. i had a great experience with Hdrol. i'll be able to tell you more about epi in about a month and a half. i believe i'll be running it something like 40/40/40/50/50/50 till out.

either compound will be good, TBH. its the amount that you have that will determine the effectiveness. diet will determine the results. does that make sense?

honestly 4 weeks is a very short time to be on anything (except SD). maybe i'm just splitting hairs now, but i wouldn't be on a mild compound like either of those for less than 5 weeks, 6 being optimal even for a newb.

just my .02

well it is my first time running anything period so clean receptors may play a role also?

i remember back when i picked up the stuff the norm for hdrol was around 5-6 weeks and havoc i think 4 weeks.

i can pick up another bottle of both no problem though. i think havoc is stilll available and for the extra hdrol i can get helladrol?

research grade clomid is fine?

i have time to research and plan the cycle well, get all my support supps in place. im cutting at the moment so i will use the havoc/hdrol in conjunction with a lean bulk basically.

Last edited:
well the length is a preference i guess more than anything but if you go too short then don't expect much.my first go was 5 weeks and that would be the minimum i would go with anything but SD basically. i guess when it comes down to it, they're just numbers but go with what makes your comfortable and confident.

RC clomid is great. if you can get better than by all means get that. it tastes like shite but if you can find caps then its all good.

havoc is still floating around (i actually just picked up 2 bottles for my next cycle) and helladrol is good quality stuff. can't go wrong with either they're both in my stash actually..

GL with the cycle man.

keep on and plan as much as you can. my next cycle has been in the pipeline for months actually. it should be fun. ;)

well the length is a preference i guess more than anything but if you go too short then don't expect much.my first go was 5 weeks and that would be the minimum i would go with anything but SD basically. i guess when it comes down to it, they're just numbers but go with what makes your comfortable and confident.

RC clomid is great. if you can get better than by all means get that. it tastes like shite but if you can find caps then its all good.

havoc is still floating around (i actually just picked up 2 bottles for my next cycle) and helladrol is good quality stuff. can't go wrong with either they're both in my stash actually..

GL with the cycle man.

seems like it is better to have a extra bottle on hand. if results are good and 4 weeks is enough, great. if results start coming in week 3 and i have no more supply that would suck, that extra week would probably make a huge difference.

i quickly checked out helladrol, seems like one bottle of that is enough for a full cycle?

anything else good to stack with havoc/hdrol?

IMO start with one for 5 weeks (or 6 depending on how you're doing) then in later cycles add a compound or switch up the main compound and stay with just one.

for instance i've run hdrol once (that was great) and had one failed cycle due to allergic reaction. then i switched it up and tried SD for a low dose cycle (i figured out that wouldn't work for me). now i'm going to try epistane. its all trial and error but too much at once and you won't know what is doing what. for me this all happened over a period of 1.5 years. all in all I've only gotten one good cycle in, some may think thats bad but i've learned a lot about my body.

use your usual supps like multi, fish oil, creatine, etc. i'd shy away from PWO supps just in case they spike your BP cause it can go up on cycle.

all of MR Supps products are top notch IMO. and will go with them when i have the choice. Though they no longer sell epi (i can't figure out why :confused:) 1 bottle of hella will give you a whole cycle at 100mg for 6 weeks or you can run lower and have some leftover lol

Last edited:
so post cycle therapy (pct) should be clomid 50mg for 4weeks? why clomid over nolva?

also do i need a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during post cycle therapy (pct)?

ill probably pre-load milk thistle two weeks prior, use a on cycle type supplement during cycle and into post cycle therapy (pct). hawthorn berry to keep bp down and taurine also.

anything else i need?

You should keep an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in case stuff gets puffy in post cycle therapy (pct). exemestane is a mild Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that could be run if you get symptoms.

Also, like the other poster said, hdrol takes like 3 weeks to even kick in. I can't imagine using it to kick start anything. By reading various threads on epi that usually will kick in faster. Oh, and stacking to methylated phs ona. First cycle is not a good idea lol.

Back