Rui clomi. When your rats get blurred vision

Therealkozmo

Mr. Micropenis
What dose did your rat get blurred vision?
I am researching rui clomi. I know they had blurred vision from the clomid I gave them

In my pct I run 70/35/35/35 (with tamox in addition) and dont get any vision sides.
BTW there is evidence that a simple anti oxidant will relieve ocular distress that serms cause.

Thanks. The question is directed towards making sure the batch I have is not bunk. This is my first purchase from rui

Honestly the rats never had blurred vision. Things that told me my rats had the real deal. 1 I have purchased from them a number of times, so I felt comfortable. The taste, liquid chlomid has a distinct (ie horrible) taste. Rats have had 3 successful PCT's from that company.

Did you ever get blood tests of your rats? I did when I was sure I had legit clomid. After the rats recovered their testosterone was almost three times before cycle number.

I am curious because it seems full recovery is your best evidence, however, how do you know rats wouldn't have recovered the same without ?

The question arrived in my mind solely because the fitness industry has a lot of film flam (first time using that word

Did you ever get blood tests of your rats? I did when I was sure I had legit clomid. After the rats recovered their testosterone was almost three times before cycle number.

I am curious because it seems full recovery is your best evidence, however, how do you know rats wouldn't have recovered the same without ?

The question arrived in my mind solely because the fitness industry has a lot of film flam (first time using that word

I have done post cycle blood work with bunk an legit pct. The bunk was some time ago. The legit has consistently been with rui stuff but I dont rain on parades. When I see someone that wants to do this I just think to myself all the better and most of us are stubborn and want to know for ourselves, not a bad thing.
When I had bunk pct I kind of knew it was bunk because I could tell I was not recovering by the way I was feeling and my blood work confirmed it.
As far as recovering without pct some very well might in time, some might not. I think PCT is to recover as quickly and fully as possible and it accomplishes this successfully.

I should also add, these threads are good. Anything that gets people doing blood work, even if it is to confirm product legitimacy, is good. Pre mid and post cycle should be apart of your routine if at all possible and now a days with private md and so on it is.

Last edited:
After 3 months of PCT I ran blood work, first two times rats had returned test levels slightly higher and within range. 3rd time test was somewhat lower but that could just be an indicator of recovery after cycle getting slower with Age ;-) Rats can't stay young forever. Option for the older rats is to keep longer space between cycle or begin to use another PCT stack like Tamox.

Oh to add on , no way it was a placebo effect. First time was after an irresponsible 8 month cycle thinking longer runs = more gains.

Is three months how long it usually takes you to recover? My rats first cycle was 4 months cypionate with 500iu hcg twice a week. Recovery was about 4 months.

Now, I am curious whether or not it is necessary to shake the clomi before dosing to ensure an even amount of active ingredient in each dose

I have tested legit clomid on my rats and I know how they respond. There is no clomid indicating response. So, I am asking if anyone had a similar result (none) before I contact the supplier. If I am breaking protocol let me know. I am merely trying to ensure safe and effective research

Is it rui? Whats the batch number? Im 3/4 the way into one bottle running it for secondary hypogonadism and my T levels were almost double on my bloods so I am thrilled. I have another bottle too.

Back