RUI Products PCT-Taste......

comrade00

I am banned!
Today I started my PCT(doing 50mg of clomid and 40mg of Nolva per day)

I got my PCT from RUI products....I took it 20 min ago and my tounge still feels like it got burned by acid.

It feels like I took a shot of acid mixed with bacardi 151 and salt water...is this normal

Man up...drop all the way on back of tongue and drink something right away. Sheesh its not that bad Ive used their stuff for years doing it that way.

I've got some liquid adex from a source other than RUI that has a distinct taste.
Obviously the majority of the fluid in there is not the medication itself.

What exactly do they use to suspend that stuff that makes it taste the way it does?

I've got some liquid adex from a source other than RUI that has a distinct taste.
Obviously the majority of the fluid in there is not the medication itself.

What exactly do they use to suspend that stuff that makes it taste the way it does?
Nothing I just take it straight

Huh? I'm not asking what to add to it, I'm just curious what makes it taste the way it does.

To me it actually tastes like mouthwash.... which is probably what they mix it with lol

At least they're legit

Who gives a fuck! As long as its a quality product I'll choke down something that tastes like dog shit.

Suffice it to say you don't know? lol

I'm just curious is all, I still consume the shit straight up without as much as a grimace.

That's right, I'm so manly my beard has a mustache.

whenever I use a liquid product I use it sublingually and than I wash it down with ginger ale ha ha ha.. I feel like the carbination speeds up the absorption and same with the sugar. And using it sublingually cant hurt either.

Common, RUI is actually one of the few places that makes this stuff taste good. As if your being a big baby about it.

Back