Running Anavar only cycle...have a few questions

jimmmmy

first, my stats are 180lbs 6'1 28yrs old.. been training for a good 4 years lifts right now are
"1RM"
bench- 200
squat- 245
deadlift- 320

I will be getting 3 bottles of Anavar (var) and taking 60mg a day till I finish them. also will me taking milk this/creatine/fish oil and a weight gainer every day.
My question is should I start at a lower dose then work my way up to 60mg? should I maybe do 70mg for a while or stick to 60? I only have 300 pills so what would be the best way to take it? not going over 70mg tho! Dose it matter when I take them? 6 pills all at once or can I take them through out the day?

For post cycle therapy (pct) I will be taking Clom or Nov for 2-3 weeks?

I am still doing research on this so I dont plan on taking it till I have all the facts down thats the main reason for my post.

Im not totally crazy about an anavar cycle personally.
Keep dosages consistent and i would spread out 2-3x thorough out the day.

Never do oral only cycles!! I swear this kind of thrad pops up everyday. Go to the stickies and read oral cycles. Do research people!

I done anavar only for 5.5 weeks 100mg a day .... Too many sides not worth it for minimum gains so stopped, as I have been told and have learned that you should run test with orals, I personally think anavar and test would be great although at the moment am just running test only and will keep my anavar for a later cutting cycle.

Although I can only comment on my own personal experience

Never do oral only cycles!! I swear this kind of thrad pops up everyday. Go to the stickies and read oral cycles. Do research people!

I understand that orals are hard on your liver and not as good as injecting but from everything I have read ana Anavar (var) is the best choice for orals.. My friend got good gains from Anavar (var) with no sides that's why I was looking into it in the first place but rather than just take his advice I would like some more input. I seen a big differents after he finished the cycle!

I understand that orals are hard on your liver and not as good as injecting but from everything I have read ana Anavar (var) is the best choice for orals.. My friend got good gains from Anavar (var) with no sides that's why I was looking into it in the first place but rather than just take his advice I would like some more input. I seen a big differents after he finished the cycle!

It has nothing to do with with being "as good as injecting" or your liver. Your natural testosterone will shut down. So that is the only reason you need to run testosterone as a base. You'll be much better off adding at least a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of test along with this cycle. Better gains, keep gains, and keep you're hormones under control.

So something like ...
1-10 test e 250mg
4-10 Anavar (var) 60-80 mg
12-16 clomid 50mg and/or nolva 40/40/20/20
Safest way to do this, other than Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) of course.

Get some test and do it right. If you're going to spend money on Anavar, you might as well keep the gains and do it right by adding in a test base. If you are still insisting on doing an oral only cycle, please read the sticky at the top of this forum so you know what you're in for. ;)

Ive done Anavar only and it's fine. Your not going to see a ton but you will get something from it. 60mg a day split into 2 doses is perfect.

Make sure to take about an hour after each meal. Morning and Night.

I considered doing an Ana Anavar (var) only cycle, but after reading more and listening to these guys... I'm going to run it with a test base. I suggest it as well. As for your friend making gains on a Anavar (var) only cycle, how was he the weeks following?

Run ana Anavar (var) by itself if you want to feel tired all the time, depressed, and achy. Especially run Anavar (var) only if you want your junk to stop working correctly.

That is what happens if you shut down your natural testosterone production without supplementing with synthetic T. Not a pretty sight.

Anavar by itself is not optimal - a test only cycle would be the right - and smart thing to do if you are going to cycle at all ... "without question!"

Anavar is great - if you have already ran a test only cycle - then gradually added logical compounds to "build" on the test cycle ... "which is your BASE of the cycle - being testosterone."

There are many ways to optimize the usage of Anivar, but that is another discussion.

You are much better off running a testosterone cycle by itself - or not running anything at all - until you have a solid base to build on.

You're here for a reason - just make sure you follow the advise of those who have a proven track to run on - and then look for answeres that will best support that advise - on not support it, if that isn't the fight thing to do.

Please keep us updated.

If you've been working out for 4 years and your max bench is only 200, you aren't ready for a cycle. You need to learn how to hit the weights properly before you waste your money on AAS. Come back when you can bench 275 or 300.

Ive done Anavar only and it's fine. Your not going to see a ton but you will get something from it. 60mg a day split into 2 doses is perfect.

Make sure to take about an hour after each meal. Morning and Night.
That's like saying cell tech is the shit!! You won't gain alot but some. Lol. Hard to believe you've been a member here for ten years

I probably wont do another oral only cycle...
However!
I experimented on one and did Anavar ONLY... and I ONLY dosed at 30mg a day. (Everyone says 60+mg ED)
Well, on a 6week cycle @ 30mg ED my max bench went up 85lbs.
My max was about 225 back then. The Anavar only cycle was the first time I ever came within 50lbs of benching 300 in my life... and I pushed 305lbs at the end of it.
A month later I got a sever shoulder injury and was out for almost 4 months without ANY upper body work.
When I finally got up and running again I could still bench 270+lbs.
Moral of the story:
The gains you will get are CLEAN and keepable.
The downside:
Even at that low of a dose (Despite what everyone will tell you about Anavar (var) not shutting you down), my sex drive was GONE by week 6!
Run a low dose test with it. At least 125mg a week to keep at your natty levels.
Please excuse typos.

I was dumb and ran Anavar (var) only cycle as my first time with roids ran 3 bottles 40mg a day for 10 weeks Anavar (var) is super mild I was lucky as I didn't get total shut down from it and was able to still get it up I did get some good strength and hardness but IMHO was a total waste 2nd cycle smarted my ass up and ran test with Anavar (var) and it's what I should of done from the start now my base for every cycle with

I'd run this as a first cycle

250 test c or E per week 1-15
40mg an avatar ed split 2x morn/night 6-16

Pct 17-21

Hard to explain to a girl your banging why your dick isn't hard if ya get shut down and no test to back ya up unless your gf likes a limp noodle

Back