Running test as teen

viper23

Hi everybody. I was wondering if there would be any side effects for running ONLY one cycle of test. I will be doing everything that was said in this thread steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/614947-first-cycle-pct.html because it offers an extensive array of info for first time cycle. However, this will be my first and only cycle. I am 17 years old turning 18 in a couple of months. I was wondering what will be the side effects of using test if i follow the guideline of the thread above? Please do not try discouring me from taking the test, i just want to know what would possibly happen. Thank you in advance :)

You are way too young to be doing this. You have more natural test running thru your blood then an old dude on TRT.

I appreciate the concern. However, im still contemplating on taking it. Whats the side effects of just using one cycle?

You could destroy your HPTA. Meaning you won't get hard anymore. Which will mean, no girls for you. You could develope pizza face. Meaning, no girls for you.

Taking steroids as a teen, you have a larger chance of ruining your hormones.
You can close your growth plates.

So many things could happen there is no point in listing them. It's just not wise bro. If you're so content on getting "yoked", go to your gnc and grab a mass gainer. Eat nothing but clean foods, an you will honestly grow like you're juicing.

Good luck.

Don't do it. To many mistakes are made the first time as is and add your age its a very bad combination. It's not a quick fix.

You could destroy your HPTA. Meaning you won't get hard anymore. Which will mean, no girls for you. You could develope pizza face. Meaning, no girls for you.

So many things could happen there is no point in listing them. It's just not wise bro. If you're so content on getting "yoked", go to your gnc and grab a mass gainer. Eat nothing but clean foods, an you will honestly grow like you're juicing.

Good luck.

This is your answer right here kid.

Good luck.
Thanks for the informative reply. Its crazy though, all of this can happen just from one cycle? There are plenty of teens my age who take multiple cycles and none of this happens to them

Why does everyone want a damn quick fix?? Have you even reached your full body potential?? How long have you been lifting for? Post stats

Thanks for the informative reply. Its crazy though, all of this can happen just from one cycle? There are plenty of teens my age who take multiple cycles and none of this happens to them

As soon as you start taking test and it is in your system, you little ball factory will shut down. Your body will stop producing your own test. then your balls will shrink unless you run some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in your cycle. Then when you are all done, you need a proper post cycle therapy (pct). And if this is not done right, you can be fucked up forever. Meaning, your little ball factory is closed till further notice. This means no hard ons, no getting horny, and no getting laid. the only way all that will happen is if you do get the factory up and running properly or you go on TRT for the rest of your life.

Now is NOT the time for you to be doing this. Wait till you are at least 25. and get proper nutrition training.

The fact is, that you don't know what's going on internally with all the teens that do cycles. Side effects come in a wide array of ways at different times of the user's life.

Don't think that AAS is a quick fix to anything, little man. It's not. It never will be. Taking it as young as you are, I guarantee you 100% you will fuck yourself up so hard you'd be on TRT faster than an old man taking a shit. So much can go wrong, from the mild sides such as acne and aggression to the extremes like HPTA shutdown. Do you honestly want that?

My advice, stay away from AAS and gain naturally until you're 25-27. I know it seems like we might be 'trolling' being that this is an AAS forum, but take it from these members here that this is no joke.

baby balls
closed growth plates
pizza face
inability to get it up
increase likelihood of balding
severe acne

that should be enough to deter you.... if not, god be with you

Wow, admitting to being 17 on a board for 18+ or older? Pretty sure you will end up getting banned, even if you were 18 I'd doubt you'd get any support from the fellas on here.

Back