Running Testosterone only

doublelung84

How prevalent is gyno with a moderate does of Test cyp., around 300 mg 2x/wk? I have heard when Dbol is added the chances go up. On 200 mg/wk I didn't need an AI, at 200mg 2x/wk Test I added Anastrozole 0.5 ml 2x/week and thought I should go to EOD at 300mg 2x/wk Test.

Thoughts?

It's dependant on the individual. As test levels go up, estrogen levels will follow. You could try maintaining that dose of Anastrozole and upping it only if needed (ie, you start feeling the effects of high estrogen).

It's dependant on the individual. As test levels go up, estrogen levels will follow. You could try maintaining that dose of Anastrozole and upping it only if needed (ie, you start feeling the effects of high estrogen).

Thanks BigBlackguy,

I alway seem to break out with some light acne 2-3 weeks into upping my Test but it seems to subside in another 2 weeks. I guess when the T to E ratio levels up. I'm just so afraid of the gyno!

agreed!

and i love test ony, or test and one other thing. no need for a whole bunch of crap for a cycle! AI, PCT TEst DONE! :p

Yes you are right when you add in Dianabol you do get an increased risk for side effects, gynecomastia included. I would take it a little slower with the Arimidex, I would start at Everday 2 Days instead of Every Other Day, see how that works for you. Estrogen suppression can takes week to notice, it hits, then people can't figure out why they are tired or unmotivated. Word of advice here, any time you use testosterone I would use Proviron in your cycle at the dosage of at least 25mg. Its a staple for many people. It helps the testosterone your using work better and also reduces estrogen.

when i started my first cycle i may have been the most paranoid person here about gyno . Asked every question possible . IN the end i ran my first cycle 500mg per week with dbol , proviron and had not one problem . Just make sure u are taking your ai and pay attention to any sides . second cycle at 500mg per week 40mg dbol and i didn't use an ai , sometimes maybe id take a dose once a week . i think either one im not susceptible to gyno (as some people aren't) or 2 its just not that big an issue at roughly those doses for most

Yes you are right when you add in Dianabol you do get an increased risk for side effects, gynecomastia included. I would take it a little slower with the Arimidex, I would start at Everday 2 Days instead of Every Other Day, see how that works for you. Estrogen suppression can takes week to notice, it hits, then people can't figure out why they are tired or unmotivated. Word of advice here, any time you use testosterone I would use Proviron in your cycle at the dosage of at least 25mg. Its a staple for many people. It helps the testosterone your using work better and also reduces estrogen.

jbpick86,
Thanks for the Proviron tip. I have heard of it but will do my research. I have heard it effects DHT but didn't know it had estrogen reduction properties.

just run an ai... i run an ai with every cycle i run bro... why do people even risk it??

just run an ai... i run an ai with every cycle i run bro... why do people even risk it??

I think some fear of an "E" crash. I am scheduling blood work at the 5 week mark so I can see how I'm doing. The only problem is if my "E" is high, I'm left wondering if I am under dosing or my RC AI is bunk.

Taking things like arimidex can lower IGF-1 in the muscle which can acutally hinder gains. Also, if you are taking something that you don't need that is a waste of money. Some people can run like 800mgs/wk of test and not get any estro sides. Some people start getting sensitive nips at like 250mgs/wk. You're better off finding out if you need an AI or not, rather than just take one without knowing if you need it.

Taking things like arimidex can lower IGF-1 in the muscle which can acutally hinder gains. Also, if you are taking something that you don't need that is a waste of money. Some people can run like 800mgs/wk of test and not get any estro sides. Some people start getting sensitive nips at like 250mgs/wk. You're better off finding out if you need an AI or not, rather than just take one without knowing if you need it.

I hear ya GM2. I just want to get the most out of my run. Blood work will tell the tale.

Back