ruthlesssupplements is back open and is a sponsor here (discounts codes for you)

hurricane187

These codes are only for the steriodology crew!
STEROIDOLOGY.COM
SOLOGY51 $50 off any item
SOLOGY34 Buy 2 get 1 free Phytoserms
SOLOGY24 Buy 2 get 1 free transaderm

Here are the 2 products that are sold at ruthless at the current time and their details!

RS Transaderm Testosterone Gel

Feeding your body with a massive infusion of anabolic steroid precursors and estrogen blockers, RS Transaderm Testosterone Gel from RuthlessSupplements.com dramatically increases your body's ability to grow lean muscle mass, recover from workouts faster and more completely and rapidly metabolize your body fat.

In any sport, when you train to push past plateaus and build a hard, lean, muscular physique that guys will envy and women will desire, you must provide your body with an anabolic environment that promotes rapid new muscular growth. This environment requires high levels of anabolic and androgenic hormones, without which, your body will not improve very fast. And just like pharmaceutical AndroGel, Testim, and Axiron testosterone cream, thats where the revolutionary new anabolic agent RS Transaderm Testosterone Gel, really excels. Read on to discover how RS Transaderm Testosterone Gel works its anabolic, fat burning, sex drive-enhancing magic, how it protects you from unwanted side effects, and how for a limited time, you can even get a bottle of this testosterone cream for free!

Oral Steroids work great, but they are toxic to your liver and often cause unwanted side-effects. Injectable steroids are probably a better option, but they are illegal and often counterfeit. RS Transaderm Testosterone Lotion is neither toxic nor illegal; it is a technologically advanced delivery system that allows you to increase your testosterone levels, and levels of other anabolic hormones, quickly and safely, while creating the perfect environment for rapid muscle growth.

With RS Transaderm Testosteron Gel, in the first couple days, or sooner, expect:
Improved cognitive focus, motivational energy & drive.
Improved libido, sexual performance, and potency.
With RS Transaderm Testosteron Gel, in two to three weeks expect:
An anabolic environment that forces your body to build lean muscle mass.
A thermogenic enhancement in your body's ability to burn fat - resulting rapid fat loss.
Enhanced strength and stamina during a workout and faster recovery time.
Increased sexual performance in the bedroom and better sleep quality.
Improvements in general sense of well-being.
With RS Transaderm Testosteron Gel in three to four months expect:
A radical change in your body composition.
Dramatic fat loss with increased muscle mass, which makes you stronger, leaner, and remarkably more muscular.

Phytoserms-347

Version 2 of Phytoserms-347 - containing double the milligrams of Bulbine Natalensis and now, for the first time, also containing the equally potent phyto extract Fadogia Agrestis. Read on to discover how Phytoserms-347 works its muscle-building, fat burning, potency enhancing and sex drive boosting magic, and how it is essential when recovering from a cycle.

link to the ruthless store and products http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/

Last edited:
the topical sh!t does work pretty good.

What have you used transaderm for? I was considering using it with a helladrol cycle, but I hate orals and transaderm is crazy expensive. I could run 12 weeks of my first test e cycle for almost the same price as a 'well planned' oral cycle. Even with the discount code the stuff is expensive as shit.

Awesome to have them as a sponser here. Solid company all around. Those are some nice codes there too, don't pass up on this one fellas!

RLS is now a sponsor! AWESOME!!

transaderm is the absolute king of DHEA supplementation

THIS----^

For all the noobs wantign to do oral only cycle PLEASE use this as some sort of test base, it will only add to your gains and take away from the neg-sides of not having test in your cycle.
I'm on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) but used some for th hellof it and found a libido boost (but was already on 200mg teste ew) so im sure peopel wanting to do say 6wks of beastdrol can now add in this for 8 weeks and have a nice little run!

I am happy to see the transderm back thats for sure, hope it doesnt sell out as fast though.

Back