Sabres/Senators Fight

YanksWS96

The Price is Wrong, BITCH
Being a Sabres fan, I am pumped up about the fight between them and the Sens last night. Was the hit on Drury late? You be the judge. I will say that his helmet didn't seem to be on all the way...that was a little curious. But, you gotta love how the Sabres came to the rescue of their fallen captain. That goes to show you that if you mess with one member of the Sabres, you mess with all of them.

The fight between Biron and Emery wasn't even close. Emery is a skilled fighter from what I've heard; that's why Peters came to the rescue and started beating on Emery. However, that was a little far-fetched in my opinion. Three players were ejected from the game overall (Biron, Peters, and Emery).

The best part may have been Lindy Ruff and Bryan Murray (the coaches) jawing at each other. I would've sworn that they were going to start throwing punches at each other if they got free. Best line of the night (from what I've read, not heard): "You don't (expletive) with my captain!" "I'll (expletive) you up!" Atta boy, Lindy, atta boy.

Oh, and my Sabres won 6-5 in a shootout! Even if you hate hockey, this is a gotta see.

Here's a link to the fight for all who are interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAPhqXj_24I

LiftTillIDie said:
Apparently.

Hockey is only played in States and countries where during winter the sun does not come out.

Drury needs to learn to keep his fucking head up and not sit back and "admire" his shot on goal.

Back