safe-mail

ErectusMaximus

All things are temporary.
Hey is anyone else having a login problem with safe-mail?

I only posted this in the AAS section cause it involves peoples orders a little bit.

im having problems logging in too man. Not sure what to do waiting on confirm from jb on that email

Thanks guys. This at least lets us know that someone didn't keylog us or hack our email. Who knows maybe they are having problems with their servers or a patch gone wrong???

I am not having any issues with mine but we must be carefull just in case. Please keep us updated if someone knows anything....

If anyone knows anything....let us know ASAP. Looks fishy................ ugh!!!! All of a sudden its not working................not cool

I don't know..........but I would change email. is it possible that the ones who cannot log in have email addys that have been hacked?? Or are deleted due to shady emails. Bro, just maybe, just maybe......those that can't login have been interjected by officials. I am able to login into it with another, more clean username without mention of gear. Start a new one or get a new email addy with another server......good luck! How safe is safe-mail???? Can feds hack into it and look for suspicious activity?? Maybe I'm being paranoid but think about it. Tell me I'm being paranoid.........

Probably just a login server down that handles certain regions/IP addresses. I've been able to login fine all day yesterday and did it again just now.

I don't know..........but I would change email. is it possible that the ones who cannot log in have email addys that have been hacked?? Or are deleted due to shady emails. Bro, just maybe, just maybe......those that can't login have been interjected by officials. I am able to login into it with another, more clean username without mention of gear. Start a new one or get a new email addy with another server......good luck! How safe is safe-mail???? Can feds hack into it and look for suspicious activity?? Maybe I'm being paranoid but think about it. Tell me I'm being paranoid.........

^^^ This is true. PLEASE NEVER EVER USE TOPICS REALATED TO LABS, GEAR, CYCLE, JUICE, ORDER# ETC ETC....
This is the kind of stuff that can put many on danger to be caugh, even worst then Feds can start looking Who you talk to thru emails and start an investigation. From now on I will not reply or even read emails with related to our life style topic emails... please be smart!!!!!!!!!!

just tried safemail again but now instead of getting the log in error its telling me that my user name or password are incorrect. anybody else getting this?

Back