safe-mail

just tried safemail again but now instead of getting the log in error its telling me that my user name or password are incorrect. anybody else getting this?

Me too.

Emailed them and asked if it was server issues or whatever - haven't heard back yet.

Last night: LOGIN ERROR
Today: wrong username/password

BUT - I did notice that it wants you to type in those displayed letters (not sure what they're called...). So, maybe it new added security measures????

I never seen any of this happen before with them.

UPDATE: I AM NOW ABLE TO LOG INTO MY SAFE MAIL ACCT, THE ADDY I USE TO ORDER G%&R. I went into all my folders and deleted everything!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything! I'm starting a new addy. As you can see, there are many UGL that change their addy emails for a reason. I RECOMMEND YOU CHANGE YOURS EVERYNOW AND THEN, KEEPS THINGS safer! And allows for no one addy to be followed. Just my .02. I deleted everything, a permanent delete!!!!!!

I haven't been on here in a while. Everything looks different. How's everyone been? Haven't been on here so long that all my stuff looks new and my inbox is empty. Been about 2 yrs at least

Lol dude seriously???. I haven't cycled in 2 yrs. The reason that I'm posting is because of the fact I was wondering am I the only one having the same problem because I'm trying to start again smartass. No need to be on forums if I'm not doing anything with juicing. Been on here since 2007 had hundreds of post. Came back on and everything is gone and looking new. No need to explain myself but why the hell would I hop on here just to get in convo about safe-mail. Think about it

I'm still having problem logging into 2 of my safe mail accounts. But I have 2 other emails that I can log into just fine. You know how when u click on another safemail user email from ur inbox page? When I cick on an old email from one of my other accounts it says this...
Anyone else getting this

Sorry, this user doesn't appear in the users list any more.

I have been having problems as well, doesn't work at all....it says on the site that they were experiencing problems and should be up by today, lets see... it does seem weird tho

OK safe-mail has inform their customer was an issue with around 10% of their account were dopwn for maintenance so everything should be gtg by tonight according with a message I just read...

OK safe-mail has inform their customer was an issue with around 10% of their account were dopwn for maintenance so everything should be gtg by tonight according with a message I just read...

10% of the accounts on safe mail were affected? seems sketchy

I've had no problems loggin in and out these past few days wierd, however I did see that error message above posted by pikiki.

Back