Saggy nipples

hill90

My friend has been taking test and deca and his nipples are starting to look saggy. Is it because he is balking up and it will go when he bigins to cut.

its probably because he's started to grow breast tissue! does he take any anti estrogens or do a post cycle course? if thats the case with the breast tissue get some clomid or nolvadex tablets straight away to avoid t getting worse and see a doctor as it may have to be surgically removed

yeh should be no problem, but i'd tell him to get it asap! and seek medical advice as it could be breast tissue

its probably because he's started to grow breast tissue! does he take any anti estrogens or do a post cycle course? if thats the case with the breast tissue get some clomid or nolvadex tablets straight away to avoid t getting worse and see a doctor as it may have to be surgically removed

this is terrible advice. tell him to not take nolva, as it can make it worse. tell him to grab an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like adex or aromasin. also get b6 and run up to ~800mgs ed. if things dont get better, tell him to get letro and run 1.25 mgs ed.

fermara works best for me... but for a quick fix use preperation H , it will tighten the skin around the nips...

Yeah it does matter! People should man up and stop asking questions 'for their friends' its just lame.

pramipexole (preferred) or cabergoline (both prolactin suppressors) with letrozole or exemestane (letrozole followed by exemestane also fine).

if just using nandrolone, then low to median dose exemestane + pramipexole or caberoline

researchstop
aurapharm for cabergoline (cabaser tablets) - liquid is unstable.

hmmm..... we bit of "raging" going on here.... everyone using thier AI's?

1.5mg letro .. thats stuff stong! i used it ... got rid of the gyno.. 2 weeks later... back to where i started.. iv got to the point where i just excepted i need surgery. $1600 cdn .. i beleave.

1.5mg letro .. thats stuff stong! i used it ... got rid of the gyno.. 2 weeks later... back to where i started.. iv got to the point where i just excepted i need surgery. $1600 cdn .. i beleave.

if it "came back" 2 weeks later, then you did not run long enough and likely you may have needed prolactin suppression as well. Not to mention their may be dietary and lifestyle changes.

if you could be more specific as to the entire circumstances- eg cycle, other meds (recs too), diet, cardio, bodyfat, history of gyno (presentation, course) etc... a more thorough answer and solution could be given

Back