Saint's Couple of pic.sfrom last July 06

saint1

Just thought I would put up a couple of pic.s to help me get off my ass and get ready for the summer.

outlawtas2 said:
Looking shredded Saint. How bout some back up info? Age/stats/how long training/Gear?

Thanks, age lets say over 35 and under 40 and stats. 5 9' and in that pic. I competed in Lt. hvy. weighed in 198. I usually weigh around 235-240 ish. Trained for 20 year off and on. Alot into sports in my 20's and I had my few years as a powerlifter.I still lift heavy just smarter than I use to. Hernia killed that so about 5 years ago I started competing and I've done well . I just wanted to do this as a hobby but as alot of you know it can pull you in. I love to train it's the diet that kicks ass.I've been in 8 comp. and placed well in all. I am not someone who will brag about my experience but I have paid my dues training and it paid off in my shows. Of course getting help with poses and supps. from friends who compete ( Pros and Nationals) dosen't hurt either.
Gear lets also say I am old school with a mix of new school.
I am taking this year off to try and add some size to step up to Hvy.s next year and see what happens. I will try and find a few pic.s over the past couple years to show some improvements.
Thanks again
Saint

Couple from 1st show 5 years ago then couple from the following year and then here we are at the top with 2006 pic.s

Last edited:
Thanks Solarisdude. I hope to take this year off and hit it even harder next year. Man of Muscle I'll try and put up a few off season pics. I usually don't add to much 30+ in the off season 225 - 240

Back