SARMs and bloodwork for testosterone

Jackednation

I just came off a 2 month SARMs cycle of lgd. S4. And he. I've never had bloodwork done and I want to have my testosterone levels checked and I want an accurate number. I've been off for a week now. How long should I wait my body to recover. I feel fine now. I bought first months of lgd from isarms and then went cheap on the second months supply. I think the second months lgd were bunk.

I just came off a 2 month SARMs cycle of lgd. S4. And he. I've never had bloodwork done and I want to have my testosterone levels checked and I want an accurate number. I've been off for a week now. How long should I wait my body to recover. I feel fine now. I bought first months of lgd from isarms and then went cheap on the second months supply. I think the second months lgd were bunk.

proper protocol would dictate to do blood works before, during and after a cycle to properly monitor all your levels and thus know how to tweek and adjust.

I would wait a month and then do the blood work. In the medical studies, everyone who used LGD at 1mg a day was fully shut down but they all recovered naturally. You used it at a much higher dose, I am sure. You SHOULD recover naturally, but I would run a PCT just in case and have the blood work done after you finish it.

Back