-SARMS INFO THREAD!--hosted by SarmsSearch.com

Hey , so a PCT is still needed after a 4 week or 8 week cycle? i have some nolva , is it ok ? (like 20/20)

And , since i'm 21, and that i don't want to use steroids now ( for my liver / HPTA ) , is SARM a good thing ? i mean can it damage my HPTA / natty test levels?
I've been training for years , and i'm searching for lean mass gain/cuting cycle , is S4 or Ostarine better? and why the prices are that high ? i can buy on the site you linked , but i'd like a reduction coupon if possible , i don't have enough monney to do a 8 week cycle for sure..

Thanks for ur help , PM Me if possible

Hey , so a PCT is still needed after a 4 week or 8 week cycle? i have some nolva , is it ok ? (like 20/20)

And , since i'm 21, and that i don't want to use steroids now ( for my liver / HPTA ) , is SARM a good thing ? i mean can it damage my HPTA / natty test levels?
I've been training for years , and i'm searching for lean mass gain/cuting cycle , is S4 or Ostarine better? and why the prices are that high ? i can buy on the site you linked , but i'd like a reduction coupon if possible , i don't have enough monney to do a 8 week cycle for sure..

Thanks for ur help , PM Me if possible

One of the best parts of sarms is you get the good without the bad. Aka you don't have to worry about liver issues with sarms.

Use SUPER20 at checkout for a discount until Sunday.

Give this here thread a nice little 3 week "nudge nudge"... tippy top!!! Too much good info to let this one fall by the wayside

Give this here thread a nice little 3 week "nudge nudge"... tippy top!!! Too much good info to let this one fall by the wayside

Agreed!! Keep the questions coming everyone, but check this thread for info. Most of the questions I'm asked are answered here. :)

Hi, since no one is asking anything I might get some more questions in.

I got Hcgenerate/liquidex(an AI) and something else recommended as pct and cycle support when I asked on elite fitness. It didnt take me long to notice they also sell the stuff themselves and they seemed pretty greedy to sell them on noobs like myself.
1. They also said when I asked, "running ostarine and LGD together is not optimal/make a big diffrence since they are pretty similar and that it would be like running lgd solo but att a higher dosage. Is this true?
2. LGD stimulates anabolic activity in bones. What does that exactly mean.. Can I grow a little from this if my growth plates are not closed yet?
3. What do you think about this pct?
(1-8 lgd 5-10mg)
9-13 pct
clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

thankful for any help.

bump for answer ^

Sorry I just saw your question.

1. I tend to agree with this. LGD or Osta. Running together doesn't really give either a chance to truly shine. The effects will be overshadowed
2. The main thing I've always read and heard regarding LGD is that it increases bone mineral density and bending strength (an indicator of resistance to fracture) in osteopenic female rats, a model of post-menopausal osteoporosis, by increasing the rate of new bone formation and reducing bone turnover. As far as it being 'anabolic' in bones...all I say is hmm. As a matter of fact just now when I did a google search the only place I see that said is by the people you mentioned, and they don't even explain what that means.

The info I just told you about how it was tested with osteopenic rats is what I see a lot of so that's what I trust.

As for your PCT. so I read it correctly. You mean you're only running LGD solo? Kinda confused me how you typed that part out. I want to be sure I understand before giving advice.

Hey Psizzle, Do you notice any stimulating effects from SARMs (fast heart rate, shortness of breath, jitters, etc.)? I can be stimulant sensitive and I even avoid caffeine. Have you noticed anything like that?

Last edited:
Sorry I just saw your question.

1. I tend to agree with this. LGD or Osta. Running together doesn't really give either a chance to truly shine. The effects will be overshadowed
2. The main thing I've always read and heard regarding LGD is that it increases bone mineral density and bending strength (an indicator of resistance to fracture) in osteopenic female rats, a model of post-menopausal osteoporosis, by increasing the rate of new bone formation and reducing bone turnover. As far as it being 'anabolic' in bones...all I say is hmm. As a matter of fact just now when I did a google search the only place I see that said is by the people you mentioned, and they don't even explain what that means.

The info I just told you about how it was tested with osteopenic rats is what I see a lot of so that's what I trust.

As for your PCT. so I read it correctly. You mean you're only running LGD solo? Kinda confused me how you typed that part out. I want to be sure I understand before giving advice.

Oh ok I understand. Ill run Lgd then ostarine by themselves then.
Yes I meant to run LGD solo then. For 8 weeks. Between 5-10mg depending on how I respond.

Edit: Also I probably want to do blood work before and after to "document" changes to HPTA and LH. Is there anything else I should check for?

Thx!

Last edited:
Hey Psizzle, Do you notice any stimulating effects from SARMs (fast heart rate, shortness of breath, jitters, etc.)? I can be stimulant sensitive and I even avoid caffeine. Have you noticed anything like that?

Nope. Some prefer to take GW earlier in the evening and not before bed because they claim it affects their sleep. I however don't really notice much. But aside from GW, you're in the clear. :)

Oh ok I understand. Ill run Lgd then ostarine by themselves then.
Yes I meant to run LGD solo then. For 8 weeks. Between 5-10mg depending on how I respond.

Edit: Also I probably want to do blood work before and after to "document" changes to HPTA and LH. Is there anything else I should check for?

Thx!

Ok...you don't need two SERMS. just pick one. And it wouldn't hurt to run a booster alongside the LGD.

Just saw your edit about bloods. Might want to check estrogen too. LGD raises it in some people.

Last edited:
We are running a sale right now guys, use JULY20 at checkout at SarmsSearch.com for 20% off. Now until Sunday night (July 6th) !!!

Ok...you don't need two SERMS. just pick one. And it wouldn't hurt to run a booster alongside the LGD.

Just saw your edit about bloods. Might want to check estrogen too. LGD raises it in some people.

Oh yea forgot that one.

Srry if it feels like 20 questions but just want to know. I heard on here by more than one person that running natty test booster during the cycle wont do anything because they are suppressive chemicals. Can you tell me why it would help/not help?

thx great thread, really helps out!

Question. ..

Id like to do a sarm bridge after pct to next cycle. Main goal r now is bulking back to about 215-220. I started m sten and on d13. Start weight was 204ish. Im currently hovering around 214.

Id like to try and retain some of this new muscle/stregnth gains while lose a bunch of stomach and chest fat thats being stubborn.

What do you recommend? Is it true no pct needed for a sarm cycle correct?
If you could point me into direction of a cycle thst will boost energy, burn fat and retain some new growth ill be all over it

Oh yea forgot that one.

Srry if it feels like 20 questions but just want to know. I heard on here by more than one person that running natty test booster during the cycle wont do anything because they are suppressive chemicals. Can you tell me why it would help/not help?

thx great thread, really helps out!

Well... It really depends on the booster you're using. When you run anything suppressive, anything that stimulates LH is very beneficial to run along with it to keep the testes working and reduce shutdown.

My best recommendation is any product with Fadogia agrestis in it. That's very effect active for stimulating LH.

Back