Sarms1 product quality? (summer shred)

Titan7

Lifter of weights
Ive been thinking about starting a sarms run again, most likely triple stacking osta, s4, and gw for a summer shred and i have some on hand and they are sarms1 brand. Ive been reading conflicting reviews about them and need to know if they are good to go. Dont take this the wrong way but id prefer if just people who have personal expierence running it and not any reps.. every sarm company pushes their products hard and i see it all over the boards no matter where im at so its hard to tell the truth from the exaggerated truth.

I have used sarm1 osta and also used osta from 2 other vendors and had the same results ... Muscle feeling full all the time ... I also have been using mk677 and love it

Good luck

I have never used them so I cannot say. I only know sarmssearch. While yes, they are a sponsor here, that is also how I discovered them. Their stuff is top notch (and tastes bad - lol), so I have not bothered to try anywhere else. Once a good source is found, I do not risk going somewhere else and being disappointed.

Yeah everybody loves sarms search from what ive read. I wouldve gone with them but hastily made my order with sarms1, afterwards i heard that sarms1 is associated with n2bm and im not down with their hustle. Thanks for the info though i appreciate it. Maybe ill post up a log when i start the run

Yeah Sarms Search is the go to for sure man. I've used 6 different companies and Sarms Search is easily the best product I've ran.

Last edited:
Yeah Sarms Search is the go to for sure man. I've used 6 different companies and Sarms Search is easily the best product I've ran.

Ive been wanting to try the lgd for a while so ill be giving sarms search a try when i rip that up

Ive been wanting to try the lgd for a while so ill be giving sarms search a try when i rip that up

Good deal, you will be happy you did. I started researching Sarms1 since you mentioned them and found mixed reviews. Looking at the dates, it appears they started out amazing but recently started going down hill in quality. Like I said, I personally have no experience with them, but since I have heard nothing but good things about SarmsSearch, I would rather not risk using anyone else.

I have also noticed that a lot of SARMs sellers are cheaper than SarmsSearch - but you have to look at the concentration and the size of the bottle. Many places sell 50mg/ml and 20ml bottles of S4, while SarmsSearch sells 100mg/ml and 30ml bottles. So make sure you take that into account if you are price shopping. I have seen some places with smaller bottles sell them for half the price of SarmsSearch, but that actually makes it far more expensive! the extra 10ml at twice the strength is equivalent to an entire bottle of their product - and then the rest is still at double the strength. So be wary of that.

Just stick with SarmsSearch, they will treat you right.

SarmsSearch all the way. I can tell you some horror stories about trying other brands of SARMS in the past. I found SarmsSearch and stopped there because I finally came across a source with high quality SARMS that ACTUALLY do what they're supposed to. I swear half the stuff out there isn't even SARMS. I was getting high blood pressure, depression, estrogen side effects, hard suppression, etc. None of that with SS, just quality gains and no side effects.

SarmsSearch all the way. I can tell you some horror stories about trying other brands of SARMS in the past. I found SarmsSearch and stopped there because I finally came across a source with high quality SARMS that ACTUALLY do what they're supposed to. I swear half the stuff out there isn't even SARMS. I was getting high blood pressure, depression, estrogen side effects, hard suppression, etc. None of that with SS, just quality gains and no side effects.

same.....I only use Sarms Search

You guys must have more money than me....or maybe I'm a tight ass but those prices are steep. I know, I know....you guys don't want to sacrifice quality. I on the other hand don't mind. I run osta cycle a couple of time from various other companies (much cheaper) and had success. I can't say a bad thing about sarmsearch as I have never tried their products. Everyone else seems to love them which is a good thing.....I just don't want to spend the dough when I can buy from other sites(probably less quality source, but still effective)

Sorry sarmsearch reps....I'm a tight ass. You guys seem very knowledgeable of the products and once again I have only heard good things about you.

You guys must have more money than me....or maybe I'm a tight ass but those prices are steep. I know, I know....you guys don't want to sacrifice quality. I on the other hand don't mind. I run osta cycle a couple of time from various other companies (much cheaper) and had success. I can't say a bad thing about sarmsearch as I have never tried their products. Everyone else seems to love them which is a good thing.....I just don't want to spend the dough when I can buy from other sites(probably less quality source, but still effective)

Sorry sarmsearch reps....I'm a tight ass. You guys seem very knowledgeable of the products and once again I have only heard good things about you.

I am also a tight ass with my money, so I am right with you there brother! Money spent wisely is money well spent. I love searching for and using discount codes too, and since SarmsSearch just redid their website they are offering a bigger discount until the end of this work week. Use NEW35 for 35% off all orders. After that, Shred30 will get you 30% off all the time - they offer this to board members here since they are a board sponsor...they want to make it cheaper for us to use their stuff. They really are not as expensive as they initially appear.

Hey guys....I just received my first stack of sarms in the mail. I went with Sarms1 instead of sarmssearch mainly due to the cost. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with Sarms1 LGD, S4, and GW???......I took my first dropper full this morning and was completely freaked out with the taste....it was like I did a straight shot of whiskey! I stopped with the lgd and didn't even get to the others, but they smell just as strong. Is this normal, or did I just spend 300 on drain cleaner???

Thanks for any and all feedback!

Back