Scammers Cannot Hide!!!

mvmaxx

Since this board is brand new and I'm a mod now, let me start off by saying to any potential scammer; "You're shit won't fly here".

Here's my story. About a year ago I was scammed by a user by the name of "Hugewannabe" on Elite. I ordered some generic Anavar (var) from him as he had some left over. I was hesitant at first but he seemed like a good bro. Long story short he scammed me and sent me fake tabs.

I found out and was hell bent on finding him. I posted on Elite that he was a scammer and within a few days I had his real name, gym he worked out at, IP address of his computer, parents home address, where he worked and his new address up North. Now I didn't do anything, nor did I ever tell anyone to do anything ;) but I'm here to tell you that he has now contacted me and paid me back my $1,000.

He told me in e-mail that he had moved but that a lot of stuff was happening in his hometown. Two guys beat up his best friend looking for him, people went to his parents' house and people were looking for him. He told me to "call them off". He said he didn't want to deal with the stress anymore.

Now I will give Hugewannabe a tremendous amount of credit for coming forward and paying back the three people he scammed. He did the honorable thing.

But this post is here to show potential scammers that you CANNOT HIDE. We have way too many people all across the US and Canada and they are all too willing to pay you a visit if you scam someone. Think about it and do the smart thing.

SCAMMERS!

I was sacmmed 2 times about 5 yrs ago on Big Sport by aka "Trever Carney" canada Roidboy27@hotmail.com
someone still scammin named Trever something else in edmonton alberta I think it was.
westerned over 500.00 to this SOB I will get oneday before I die!
Trever "aka" Carney

hes (his e-mails) been on many scam lists long ago sure he since changed e-mail accounts he quit responding soon as he got me $$

:mad:

DIE Trevor!
and always, always watch you back!

Last edited:
Good job mvmaxx,i got scammed by a guy in the US ! He still owes me 500 btg,60 Halos and upjohn cyp! We did some trades and everything was good up until this time.I send my half of the bargain and a said he recieved,now he wont answer my mail,can you help me out bro :-(

P.S. He also sent me fake Primo !

biganth said:
Good job mvmaxx,i got scammed by a guy in the US ! He still owes me 500 btg,60 Halos and upjohn cyp! We did some trades and everything was good up until this time.I send my half of the bargain and a said he recieved,now he wont answer my mail,can you help me out bro :-(

P.S. He also sent me fake Primo !

E-mail me the info and I'll see if I know him. mvmaxx@cyber-rights.net

mvmaxx said:
Since this board is brand new and I'm a mod now, let me start off by saying to any potential scammer; "You're shit won't fly here".

Here's my story. About a year ago I was scammed by a user by the name of "Hugewannabe" on Elite. I ordered some generic Anavar (var) from him as he had some left over. I was hesitant at first but he seemed like a good bro. Long story short he scammed me and sent me fake tabs.

I found out and was hell bent on finding him. I posted on Elite that he was a scammer and within a few days I had his real name, gym he worked out at, IP address of his computer, parents home address, where he worked and his new address up North. Now I didn't do anything, nor did I ever tell anyone to do anything ;) but I'm here to tell you that he has now contacted me and paid me back my $1,000.

He told me in e-mail that he had moved but that a lot of stuff was happening in his hometown. Two guys beat up his best friend looking for him, people went to his parents' house and people were looking for him. He told me to "call them off". He said he didn't want to deal with the stress anymore.

Now I will give Hugewannabe a tremendous amount of credit for coming forward and paying back the three people he scammed. He did the honorable thing.

But this post is here to show potential scammers that you CANNOT HIDE. We have way too many people all across the US and Canada and they are all too willing to pay you a visit if you scam someone. Think about it and do the smart thing.

Damn has it been a year already?

I remember this like it was yesterday, you posted his address up and I went to scope it out but it didn't exist.

Really glad to hear you got your money back bro.

Nice post and hopefully all future scammers will think twice.

Re: SCAMMERS!

DangerousGrounds said:
I was sacmmed 2 times about 5 yrs ago on Big Sport by aka "Trever Carney" canada Roidboy27@hotmail.com
someone still scammin named Trever something else in edmonton alberta I think it was.
westerned over 500.00 to this SOB I will get oneday before I die!
Trever "aka" Carney

hes (his e-mails) been on many scam lists long ago sure he since changed e-mail accounts he quit responding soon as he got me $$

:mad:

DIE Trevor!
and always, always watch you back!

could this be him?

More info on Warpig2000
"JOE BLACK"
Trevor Smith
#508-212 Lonsdale Ave
N. Vancouver, BC.
Canada
V7M 2G1

uhhh same area about 5 yrs ago my first net order on BigSport was from Roidboy27@hotmail.com aka "Trevor Carney" N. Vancouver, BC got me for about 500.00.

Finding a good source in Canada is like finding a virgin at the Playboy Mansion.

I'm sure I seen him on scammer lists I bet he's still out there I seen one in same area on top of list.

peetie69@opermail.com

More info on Warpig2000
"JOE BLACK"
Trevor Smith
#508-212 Lonsdale Ave
N. Vancouver, BC.
Canada

Same area same first name I want the bastard! someday I bet its him.

Let this be a lesson to you young bucks. Don't go for the cheapest price, go for the guys that have been in business the longest.
Do your source checks, and not with just one member. Not everyone knows what's going on.

Back