scared of coming off cycle at the end of summer

sadpanda

i look unbelievable right now, everything is perfect.

On 500mg Test C

350mg Tren A

and i have about 8-10 weeks left

everyone at the gym is going to say "oh hes small now" "oh hes so much weaker etc etc"

im really scared to lose my fullness/gains

tips on dealing with the mental aspect of coming off?

try out igf-1 lr3 i think it help me keep some gains and next time run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with your cycle

find out what your bmr is at the weight you are now, eat at least that much when you come off and keep lifting how you are lifting. The weight will stay.

find out what your bmr is at the weight you are now, eat at least that much when you come off and keep lifting how you are lifting. The weight will stay.

I worry about this simply because I naturally put on fat easily....obviously my BMR is going to be higher when on...but I don't expect my body to handle the cals like it did when I was on

focus on supps and protein. you nee dot deal with it. i dont like how i feel when im cutting and even though my GF says i look better , i dont feel that is the case for me ( in my head) since I like bigger.
but there is more to life than this. if there is not and you cant come off, you have no biz using aas.

you have to deal with comming off cycle. there will be the next cycle. look forward to that...

I don't think you should worry what people say.My friend's boyfriend is a body builder and he has his 'off season' where he is a lot smaller as his body builder physique isn't something attainable all year round. You need to be realistic about it. It's no biggie. Atleast you are doing it the healthy way, anyone who can make such comments to you is just naive about the dedication you go through to get that way.

Back