Scared to take my next shot...

BalcoBob

So I took my shot of EQ and Test and later on the night I woke up and felt super nauseous could not stop throwing up and I was on the toilet the whole night. After a whole night of going through hell I had flu like symtoms. Now this is week 6 of my cycle. I have taken a shot of the test in this cycle but just started a new bottle of EQ so I'm thinking it's the new bottle of EQ. I'm not sure if it's worth the risk of finding out. I went though hell. It was awful and it's been 3 days and I have not eaten much. Now I'm asking could it be the EQ? because I used the other bottle that was sent from the same guy and I never got sick. The bottles should be from the same patch correct? Now the other possibility is that it was just the stomach flu, one of my boys said he just got over it and I have been hearing its been going around. What do you guys think.

So I took my shot of EQ and Test and later on the night I woke up and felt super nauseous could not stop throwing up and I was on the toilet the whole night. After a whole night of going through hell I had flu like symtoms. Now this is week 6 of my cycle. I have taken a shot of the test in this cycle but just started a new bottle of EQ so I'm thinking it's the new bottle of EQ. I'm not sure if it's worth the risk of finding out. I went though hell. It was awful and it's been 3 days and I have not eaten much. Now I'm asking could it be the EQ? because I used the other bottle that was sent from the same guy and I never got sick. The bottles should be from the same patch correct? Now the other possibility is that it was just the stomach flu, one of my boys said he just got over it and I have been hearing its been going around. What do you guys think.

Here is what I think bro!!!

I think you could have stomach flu!!! I also think you could have ALLERGIES to the new EQ. there is also the possibility that you didn't use ASEPTIC TECHNLIQUE when pinning!!!!

Who knows what has happened to you bro!!!! There are a million things to worry about here!!!

First off, are you allergic to anything that can be noted???

Some UGL's make their gear out of Peanut Oil some out of EO, both of which are highly allergic to alot of folks!!!!

Could be any number of things!!!! What are your symptoms exactly???

Here is what I think bro!!!

I think you could have stomach flu!!! I also think you could have ALLERGIES to the new EQ. there is also the possibility that you didn't use ASEPTIC TECHNLIQUE when pinning!!!!

Who knows what has happened to you bro!!!! There are a million things to worry about here!!!

First off, are you allergic to anything that can be noted???

Some UGL's make their gear out of Peanut Oil some out of EO, both of which are highly allergic to alot of folks!!!!

Could be any number of things!!!! What are your symptoms exactly???

Well I bought 2 bottles from a source with high reviews. I used 1 bottle and I was fine didn't get sick at all. Shouldnt they all be from one patch?

Symptoms where all flu like, body Ache,Head ache,Stomach hurt,puking,diarrhea,sweating,hot and cold...

What did you order that went well with you and what did you order that didn't go well with you???

Don't be so quick to blame the source cause beleive me, 80% of the time it's not the source!!!!

Sounds to me like it was the stomach flu. Just a coincidence that it happened the same day as your shot.

Stomach flu is in full effect right now. Symptoms are exactly what you described. I'm no doctor but I'm willing to bet you its just that.

Could have been a case of food poisoning, Very possible you ate something that was bad. Shoot the gear and lets solve the mystery.

Back