Scary injektion!!!

pumping

Hi guys!

Today I tried for the first time to injekt into my tigh....ffs that was scary!!!! I didnt manage to complet the injektion.

When I was trying to press down the needle the tigh went crazy...just like I hit a nerve or something. The muscel react strongly and jumped...

What did I wrong??
I followed the instruction on a thread from here...mayby I´m to sensitive??

Regards Pumping

Sounds like you did hit a nerve bro. It happens. Did you shoot more on the side of the leg or more on top? For me, the quad running down the side is the only one I can shoot in. If I shoot on top, I limp for a week. Also, what size needle and what type of gear?

thorsky said:
Sounds like you did hit a nerve bro. It happens. Did you shoot more on the side of the leg or more on top? For me, the quad running down the side is the only one I can shoot in. If I shoot on top, I limp for a week. Also, what size needle and what type of gear?

Exact same thing here.. I can shoot top with painless gear, forget about the more painfull stuff. I shoot about one hand length down from the hip joint (side)...

If you shot on the top then you did NOT follow directions right. Most thigh injections are done on the lateral aspect of the thigh. I dont do thigh injections due to pain but many people love it

Your not suppose to inject on top of the thigh, it has to be between the top and the side.

thigh injections are the best. Try again, but do it on the side of the leg with the most meat. Pick a spot that doesnt hurt and slide it in.

You will never inject in your ass again.

Golden_Muscle said:
thigh injections are the best. Try again, but do it on the side of the leg with the most meat. Pick a spot that doesnt hurt and slide it in.

I dont know about never doing the glute again?! I hate the thight when i do it I can feel the needle going in and I can actually hear a ripping sound. I dont know if it isbecause my legs are very lean or what, but i hate thigh injections

Golden_Muscle said:

And if you get to 3cc's/day, you'll hit every friggin muscle you have...trust me! ;) Ventro-glutes are the ones guys. Once you get those down pat, you'll wish you could use them every day.

I have relatively pretty big quads, so i dontknow if that acts as a buffer for me;

But i only get a slight pain when the needle Breaks the skin...I inject on the lateral quad.. Eg, if your standin up with your nads on our side, that area - the outside of your quad is where I go.

It sux man, i never like injecting. It really sux..but its better than taking pills that are tougher on your system..

go ou the out sweep of your thigh and practice aseptic technique too.

In my experiences i've actually had much better injects high up and towards the center of my quads. It seems every time i poke into my outer quads i hit veins or nerves. I've switched to tops and found it easier every time.

phattysiz said:
In my experiences i've actually had much better injects high up and towards the center of my quads. It seems every time i poke into my outer quads i hit veins or nerves. I've switched to tops and found it easier every time.
Same here, I only hit the top now.

Back