schering primobolan depot?

somebody tried to purchase generic drugs?

Hey all, I heard yesterday that the swine flu desease is gaining
energy and that it is not predictable. And regardless at the BBC website says that this is all not
sufficiency preparation, and plainly did not get the drift what treatment and how secure.
The Guidance of Britain expressed that preparations harvested at 50% of the population.
I am so terrified, anyone can be sure me what anti-viral drugs should be applied?
I have heard about Tamiflu, but my doctor said that Tamiflu is not effective. My pal told about Relenza, I alarm
on the Internet that the medicine is more effective. But I'm not sure how efficient these drugs.
And the effort matter, someone tried to gain generic drugs online pharmacies? It is uncommonly
tempting payment, so for pattern next to the put up the pharmacopoeia tamiflu expense take 150 £,
and online apothecary valuation of 70£ for the same stack. Is it safe?
I would be thankful in behalf of any information.
BBC NEWS | UK | Swine flu cases pass 1,000 in UK

Start a thread somewhere else about that swine flu stuff!! Can u post a pic of a couple amps?

Hey all, I heard yesterday that the swine flu desease is gaining
energy and that it is not predictable. And regardless at the BBC website says that this is all not
sufficiency preparation, and plainly did not get the drift what treatment and how secure.
The Guidance of Britain expressed that preparations harvested at 50% of the population.
I am so terrified, anyone can be sure me what anti-viral drugs should be applied?
I have heard about Tamiflu, but my doctor said that Tamiflu is not effective. My pal told about Relenza, I alarm
on the Internet that the medicine is more effective. But I'm not sure how efficient these drugs.
And the effort matter, someone tried to gain generic drugs online pharmacies? It is uncommonly
tempting payment, so for pattern next to the put up the pharmacopoeia tamiflu expense take 150 £,
and online apothecary valuation of 70£ for the same stack. Is it safe?
I would be thankful in behalf of any information.
BBC NEWS | UK | Swine flu cases pass 1,000 in UK

Great first post but I think your in the wrong section.

Back