Sciroxx Testodex Cypionate 250

apearson

I just recv'd my 10ml vial of Cyp 250 by Sciroxx.. I was looking for a LOT # and expiration date on the vial and there is not anything printed.. The label looks legit, is this normal? Also, has anyone ever done a glute injection with a 20g needle?

I just recv'd my 10ml vial of Cyp 250 by Sciroxx.. I was looking for a LOT # and expiration date on the vial and there is not anything printed.. The label looks legit, is this normal? Also, has anyone ever done a glute injection with a 20g needle?

A 20g needle would fucking hurt bad bro. and 1 vial of test wont get you far.

A 20g needle would fucking hurt bad bro. and 1 vial of test wont get you far.

Agree on the "1 vial" not getting him anywhere, but as far as the 20g needle hurting in the ass? Bull shit! I did 23g in my quad (which is much more painful then the ass). :rant:

Am I being thick here or is the 10ml vial meant to be re-used e.g. draw up 1ml when you need, leave the rest?

I'm thinking about buying some Testodex Propionate 100, but $40 for one vial doesn;t seem right.

Agree on the "1 vial" not getting him anywhere, but as far as the 20g needle hurting in the ass? Bull shit! I did 23g in my quad (which is much more painful then the ass). :rant:

Ummm a 23g is much smaller/thinner than a 20g. 20g is a big needle bro. Think you got this backwards. Smaller number = larger needle.

Also 1 10ml vial should only last you 5 weeks. You need to get another one to run 500mg for 10 weeks. 5 weeks will not do anything but shut you down. You also need a post cycle therapy (pct). Or if you were planning on doing 250mg a week for 10 weeks, DON'T, that is also a waste of time, money, as you will not gain anything from it. There is a sticky about the comparison of 300mg vs 600mg test. Read that at the top of this forum.

Back