Sciroxx vs Oxide

I

irongamer

Which would you use or have you used. Gonna run Sus and T-bol. Acouple of friends love the oxide and many love Sciroxx. Which would you use. Thanks

No one here has used Oxide? Come on guys...if you have give me some feedback please. I've heard from good people it is alot like endosyn (only 30-50% EO though) and spot on dosing but I trust this board more. Any help would appreciated.

i don't know, why you would like compare endosyn, sciroxx, and oxide...?

sciroxx and endosyn are made from old soldiers wich know already since years and years how it works, and the practice, and the market...

oxyde is such as any other labs. even you can't see pix of their product and are in the shadow of web...

stick with sciroxx or endosyn.

Like Kane said.....Endosyn and Sciroxx are g2g. The Sciroxx Suspension and Prop are potent. Oxide I havent tried but may look into more, just skeptical.

from what I heard, the owner of Oxide lab was killed in a car wreck late Feb 2010, so the status of that lab is now unknown

Your right Badmofo...but some of his partners and close friends are continuing the company. i hope their quality stays high. I've seen first hand now that their inj and orals (t-bol and dbol) are very good. Things can always change but I'm crossing my fingers. Their Var is coming out in a wk or 2 as originally planned in a high dose tab. If it is anything like their tbol and dbol this is a very good thing. Their prices for the quality are such a great thing.

they eleasing high dosed var in a wk or so. Intro usually means great discounts! Can't wait to grab some Var. If it is as good as the 50mg tbol then I will have died and gone to heaven. Affordable quality Var=Anabolic Heaven...IMHO.

Give us a report when you start running it. I have heard nothing but great reviews. I hope your experience is the same. I don't run tren anymore but where tren is good so follows the test usually...lol Good luck. When do you plan on running it?

gamer

^^started this week. only two pins in (eod). so nothing to report yet, but will keep up to date. Buddy of mine has their T-Bol and his bench has gone up 90 lbs in a couple of weeks. Dont know what else hes taking with it.

Their Test Prop is quite effective as I am finding out. The Tren, well this is the first time Ive run it and dont really know what it should feel like when running it. However at a party I went to last night at least 6 people asked if I had started going to the gym again. Ive been going for at least a year, so Im thinking its all working

Oxide Test Prop is very nice. Smooth shootin and Im guessin a lil over dosed but im not complaining.

has anyone heard any news about oxide??

i have a source that has it priced verrryy well and want to start running it.

i can also aquire sciroxx .. but i duno wat to do!!

both are top notch labs. I believe the owner of sciroxx has been in the business much longer and has a very good rep but oxide also has a very good rep rep and solid lab so yea it's up to you. Oxide has better prices in terms of mg/$ but you have to buy a much larger quantity in terms of mg because I believe oxide tabs start at 50mg whereas sciroxx starts at 10mg. It really is a toss up. My friends and I have/are using sciroxx and oxide products and they're definitely good to go :)

has anyone heard any news about oxide??

i have a source that has it priced verrryy well and want to start running it.

i can also aquire sciroxx .. but i duno wat to do!!

last I heard from ox was the upped there min. order to 1000 and they were selling off there stock.Why they did this not sure.
Both were great lab making quality oils.
But the choice is negligible both have good feed back,I have used a lot of sciroxx and no oxcide but I have a good buddy that knows his shit and gave oxcide a thumbs up.

last I heard from ox was the upped there min. order to 1000 and they were selling off there stock.Why they did this not sure.
Both were great lab making quality oils.
But the choice is negligible both have good feed back,I have used a lot of sciroxx and no oxcide but I have a good buddy that knows his shit and gave oxcide a thumbs up.

yea true that, forget to mention that ox is not as easy to get compared to sciroxx because of the min order unless you get it from a middleman but you'll be paying extra for each hand it passes through.

i had heard the same thing as drewbolic a few months ago. i put an order in a few days before they made that public and went to look into putting in another but it was too late. it was 850 though for the total because they were still honoring their 15% discount on 1k orders.

but anyway, they recently lowered the min order back down to 200, so i'd probably go direct for the best prices unless you are using a domestic reshipper for the obvious advantages there, in which case the ones i know of are pretty well priced compared to other dom stuff for both the us and canada. i dunno, it is international either way for me as i'm not in the us or canada lol.

as i said, very easy to get your hands on given the revert back to the old $200 min order and their base prices. dont waste your money going thru a middle man tho, direct from them will be the cheapest.

so it seems they are getting back in the game. their stuff before was top notch, injects and tabs both, but make sure you can handle eo. some people can't. it wasn't an issue for me at all and their test 350 shot smoother than gp test 250 for me. but again, if you have a reaction to eo that will suck so shoot a small amount somewhere first and maybe make the order small for this first go just to verify if you don't have any experience with gear brewed with eo

Last edited:
Back