Scott Klein R.I.P.

man what a sad thing to have happend. when ppl get involved it that shit it seems like such a wast of life, my heart goes out for his fam.
when did he pass?

So many Bros get hooked on pain meds (like Vicodin, oxycontin, soma, codeine, etc.) for pain releif either from a training injury, surgery, or just to relieve post-workout soreness. I have seen several Bros up the anti later and start taking Heroin for pain and to feed the opiate addiction started by these perescription pain meds...very sad, and very dangerous! These Bros don't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes, but they are hooked on smack, messed up.

Also, one cannot compare a hormone like testosterone to a mind-altering opiate that creates a physical addiction and craving. Steroids are not in the same classification, do not create a "high", are not addictive, and do not act on the central nervous system like heroin, alcohol, meth, etc. It frustrates me to no end when society views "juice" as bad as crack...sickens me!

1o1 said:
damn this is one very sad and depressing thread. stay away from rec drugs not worth it

This is indeed a depressing thread. I've never encountered one like it before.

Wow, this is sad! Someone here on this board should create a small Memorial picture of him and put somewhere on this board! RIP BROs!

Last edited:
JohnnyB said:
Bro, DG started this thread and is died now too.

JohnnyB

When are they going to learn....stay away from the rec's! RIP brother, you made some mistakes, but peace be with you.

Back