script or no script??????

chilidog

Hey guys, just wondering which route would you take. Recently I have been leaning towards getting my gear with a script instead of underground. Any suggestions? I was really wanting to get a script with my insurance but just recently found out that if later down the road I get some sort of cancer the insurance companies would definitely blame it on the gear. Anyone with similar situations?

My take.

Pro's:
-You can legally possess test and ancillaries and have an easier time purchasing needles.
-You don't have to stress about traveling with gear.
-Assuming the insurance pays for it (mine pays for all of it), it can be a lot cheaper.
-There are some other nice things from a legal standpoint that are pretty obvious.

Cons:
-You have to keep your TRT doctor happy, which means producing believable blood work whenever he/she deems necessary.
-You don't have complete control over your dosage.
-If you compete in some sports you may be done once starting TRT.
-If insurance doesn't pay for it, it can cost a lot more.

Well that's about all I can think of as far as cons...

As far as the insurance and cancer at some point down the road, you lost me. If insurance pays for your TRT and then blames cancer on it at some later date...so what?

Think of a script as having "I had a really fucked up injection" insurance. It also is "My employer tests test:epitest ratios" insurance.

Other than that, Ducbase covered it beautifully imo. :)

i went script for peace at home and peace of mind.

My wife is a nurse and is strongly opposed to self treatment for me. I also travel a lot for work, so i wanted to have it all up and up in case i meet a TSA agent having a boring day.

I have terrible luck when it comes to getting away with things. I'm always the one that gets caught when i try to do anything slippery. If i ordered UGL squirrels would chew open the box and someone from pd would stop by for a fund raiser to find my gear all over the porch...

as far as insurance, i just paid $96 for my 10 dose vial at the pharmacy. I'm trying to figure out why it wasn't covered today...

vinny I also have the worst luck when comes to doing shady shit and now that I'm older that kinda matters so i think i will be getting a script. but don't think i will be using my insurance.
i went script for peace at home and peace of mind.

My wife is a nurse and is strongly opposed to self treatment for me. I also travel a lot for work, so i wanted to have it all up and up in case i meet a TSA agent having a boring day.

I have terrible luck when it comes to getting away with things. I'm always the one that gets caught when i try to do anything slippery. If i ordered UGL squirrels would chew open the box and someone from pd would stop by for a fund raiser to find my gear all over the porch...

as far as insurance, i just paid $96 for my 10 dose vial at the pharmacy. I'm trying to figure out why it wasn't covered today...

Back