Second Cycle Run Through

tibz

Hey guys, planning the next cycle projected to start mid-late march (6 months off), bloodwork intended to make sure im ready to go and to get a basis of what i look like before cycle so i can compare after my post cycle therapy (pct) is finished. So, here is what im thinking..

>1-4-Dbol (25mg) ED
>1-14-Test 400 2cc per week (800mg);Monday/Thursday
>1-14-HCG (500 IU 2x week);Also Mon/Thur
>16-20- Toremiphene (120/90/90/60)
>16-21-Aromasin 6-12.5 ED (Run one week after post cycle therapy (pct) to prevent estro rebound and read A-rom increases test levels which will allow my levels to continue rising)
*Aromasin on hand for on cycle 12.5mg EOD going up/down accordingly of sides.

Now im Going look at every angle here intensely to prevent some of these unnoticed sides that aren't as prominent as lets say something like gyno for example. Last cycle, with my Dbol for the first 4 weeks i ran Milk Thistle and i think its time to invest in a higher quality product thats gonna really hit all angles and keep not only my liver safe but things like cholesterol, blood pressure and others included in something like the newer, more advanced product such as N2Gaurd or if its possible and im not cheating myself out of health benefits, saving a bit of money with the popular,less overall targeted areas such as Cycle assist. Also, i have been looking into some topical and oral compounds to help prevent hair loss which i experienced a very mild on the last cycle, nothing major,but i am prone and something i do NOT want. Im trying to determine if spiro or nizo will be sufficient or to look into the heavier oral compounds with more sides which i would like to stay away from unless it is the smartest decision, such as duta or fina. I want to know some user experience on Saw Palmetto, ive seen some mixed reviews on this product while some say it does not hinder gains while others claim it does. This will also make my desision on N2Gaurd which does not have it and Cycle Assist that does. Lastly, what is experience with ordering pins online with reliability and shipping i would rather do this and get more than only 10 at once which is CVS limit and switching the actual needle of the syringe after drawing for sanitary/sharpness concerns wastes the actual plastic syringe.

Questions:
1.) Cycle Assist or N2Gaurd?
2.) Topical vs Oral MPB prevention?
3.) Can I do without Saw Palmetto?
4.) Online Pins?
5.) Change in my actual stack with the steroid compounds(Dosage/Timing/Adding poss EQ or Mast (ect.),mixed feelings about Deca, no Tren)

Any other input is extremely appreciated since this is really my outline/guideline post and feedback before i continue to research a bit and start running my next round..

Im confident i've done enough research to really hit these angles thoroughly but hope to learn something and tweek a few things here. Thanks alot guys.

Last edited:
Hey guys, planning the next cycle projected to start mid-late march (6 months off), bloodwork intended to make sure im ready to go and to get a basis of what i look like before cycle so i can compare after my pct is finished. So, here is what im thinking..

>1-4-Dbol (25mg) ED
>1-14-Test 400 2cc per week (800mg);Monday/Thursday
>1-14-HCG (500 IU 2x week);Also Mon/Thur
>16-20- Toremiphene (120/90/90/60)
>16-21-Aromasin 6-12.5 ED (Run one week after PCT to prevent estro rebound and read A-rom increases test levels which will allow my levels to continue rising)
*Aromasin on hand for on cycle 12.5mg EOD going up/down accordingly of sides.

Now im Going look at every angle here intensely to prevent some of these unnoticed sides that aren't as prominent as lets say something like gyno for example. Last cycle, with my Dbol for the first 4 weeks i ran Milk Thistle and i think its time to invest in a higher quality product thats gonna really hit all angles and keep not only my liver safe but things like cholesterol, blood pressure and others included in something like the newer, more advanced product such as N2Gaurd or if its possible and im not cheating myself out of health benefits, saving a bit of money with the popular,less overall targeted areas such as Cycle assist. Also, i have been looking into some topical and oral compounds to help prevent hair loss which i experienced a very mild on the last cycle, nothing major,but i am prone and something i do NOT want. Im trying to determine if spiro or nizo will be sufficient or to look into the heavier oral compounds with more sides which i would like to stay away from unless it is the smartest decision, such as duta or fina. I want to know some user experience on Saw Palmetto, ive seen some mixed reviews on this product while some say it does not hinder gains while others claim it does. This will also make my desision on N2Gaurd which does not have it and Cycle Assist that does. Lastly, what is experience with ordering pins online with reliability and shipping i would rather do this and get more than only 10 at once which is CVS limit and switching the actual needle of the syringe after drawing for sanitary/sharpness concerns wastes the actual plastic syringe.

Questions:
1.) Cycle Assist or N2Gaurd?
2.) Topical vs Oral MPB prevention?
3.) Can I do without Saw Palmetto?
4.) Online Pins?
5.) Change in my actual stack with the steroid compounds(Dosage/Timing/Adding poss EQ or Mast (ect.),mixed feelings about Deca, no Tren)

Any other input is extremely appreciated since this is really my outline/guideline post and feedback before i continue to research a bit and start running my next round..

Im confident i've done enough research to really hit these angles thoroughly but hope to learn something and tweek a few things here. Thanks alot guys.

Cant comment on cycle assist or N2Guard. I have my liver values checked and never had a problem running any orals for 4 weeks.

Topical MPB prevention, but the effects are usually 3-4 months and the cycle might have run it's course by then. I use DNP and Revita shampoo... it is not expensive and it works.

Why you use saw palmetto... I take 400mg's 2x a day for prostate and it helps. Tren makes it more difficult to go pee, the saw palmetto makes it no problem... has not affected any gains.

Directline medical is gtg.

My fav stack is test e, tren a, and mast e. I also take 500mg's deca a week as it really does seem to help with joint pain. EQ is a slow acting compound that I don't cycle often, unless I am trying to add size and up my caloric intake.

you might want adex on cycle and use exemestane for post cycle therapy (pct). my tolerance for stane builds up after 5-6 weeks @ 25mg's ed. Adex always hits the mark.

Cant comment on cycle assist or N2Guard. I have my liver values checked and never had a problem running any orals for 4 weeks.

Topical MPB prevention, but the effects are usually 3-4 months and the cycle might have run it's course by then. I use DNP and Revita shampoo... it is not expensive and it works.

Why you use saw palmetto... I take 400mg's 2x a day for prostate and it helps. Tren makes it more difficult to go pee, the saw palmetto makes it no problem... has not affected any gains.

Directline medical is gtg.

My fav stack is test e, tren a, and mast e. I also take 500mg's deca a week as it really does seem to help with joint pain. EQ is a slow acting compound that I don't cycle often, unless I am trying to add size and up my caloric intake.

collossus thanks for the response..its pretty interesting your liver was fine after 4 weeks of orals def somethin you dont see all the time, lucky you! but as for the MPB i will def look into what you have recomended and follow your protocol for saw palmetto..how is deca man? i mean sides, gains, joints..it looks like great stuff i really want to give it a shot and run it its just the next step i feel i need to do more backround on it

and i do feel the same way about the adex/aromisin i ran both last cycle and i feel like aromisin is cleaner but it started to be less productive..

collossus thanks for the response..its pretty interesting your liver was fine after 4 weeks of orals def somethin you dont see all the time, lucky you! but as for the MPB i will def look into what you have recomended and follow your protocol for saw palmetto..how is deca man? i mean sides, gains, joints..it looks like great stuff i really want to give it a shot and run it its just the next step i feel i need to do more backround on it

Deca takes about 4-5 weeks for me to feel any effect. it is good. i would much rather use tren. the gains made with tren are just more to my liking. Deca tends to make me look fatter or puffy, whereas tren is leaner and tighter look and feel.

I never had a problem with "deca-dick", quite the opposite actually. my appetite is nil on deca/test, which makes for a difficult time gaining size. I have chronic shoulder pain and elbow pain from previous injuries, 8 weeks of deca and rehab work outs... and I am pain free.

you really going to make gains depending on how you train and how you diet.

You know your liver is pretty resilient... if you listen to your body, most problems can be resolved quickly, and liver values will bounce back to normal ranges. the worst thing about orals for me is reflux.

well i def am gonna look more into the deca..tren sides just make me want to stay away from it but i do like the leaner gains your talking about vs the deca gains..Deca does seem to have its other benefit like the joints because i too have a chronic shoulder problem. As regardds to that website for the pins, what do they ship them in?

well i def am gonna look more into the deca..tren sides just make me want to stay away from it but i do like the leaner gains your talking about vs the deca gains..Deca does seem to have its other benefit like the joints because i too have a chronic shoulder problem. As regardds to that website for the pins, what do they ship them in?

they ship in boxes... no big deal. As for tren sides... I think they are over-exaggerated. I run quite a bit more tren a and e than most people and the worst sides I have are occasional night sweats.

Alright man, just checking on the shipments, i figured..but as for those sides of tren ya theyre worse then most its a heavier drug,BUT steroids arent the greatest thing in the world eather, and man does society make them a whole lot worse then they really are. Word of mouth through rumors is poison and frankly irritating as hell..do it right, and youll prove bullshit wrong.

Back