Second Go

FesteringScaff

My first cycle was probably 6 months ago. I did a 10 week cycle of Test E at 500mg/week shots on Mon-Thursday. I started out around 203-205lbs and by week 7-8 I was hovering around 236lbs. I did a decent job of getting my calories but a fair share came from junk and I put on a fair amount of fat in that weight added.

I'm around 218-220 and managed to keep a little muscle and lost a bit of the fat and water weight. I didn't watch my sodium intake so I was extremely bloated during my cycle. I found a really crashed after coming off the Test. I had two weeks of Nolvadex a week after my last pin. Overall I thought it was a decent experience and I'm happy with my decisions. This time around I would like to improve on my diet. I want to eat a lot cleaner for this next cycle, probably my last according to my wife. ; )

28 years - 6'2" - (218-220) 18% BF

I would like to be around 230lbs and in the 12% body fat range. I'm not sure if it's really possible to accomplish that in my next cycle but I'm very open to suggestions.

Second Go - Just a rough idea what I originally thought, but heard Tren is pretty hard for a second cycle. I had a more detail cycle in my notepad at home with a post cycle therapy (pct) etc but can't remember it anymore, it's been awhile. Also planned on using albuterol as well during the cycle.

Week 1-14 Test E 600mg (300/MON/THUR) Week 1-12 Tren E 300mg Week
Week 1-4 Dbol

My friend told me I should give TNT a try. He said it's a mix of Test/Tren along with doing Winstrol. I'm going to do some reading the next week, but just wanted to get a topic out in the open looking for suggestions and help

I doubt you will be able to drop 10lbs of fat while simultaneously adding 12 lbs of muscle.

you need to decide if you want to drop some fat on this cycle or add weight.

when you got up to 236 your mistake was cutting without some kind of test, so you burned away the muscle gained.

honestly the best route to go with your goals would be to lose 10-15 lbs then hit your cycle and bulk.

wait 2 weeks after your last pin for test eth or cyp and you also didnt run pct long enough , 3 weeks mininum imo. the bad pct combined with cutting before full natural test recovery killed your gains from the 1st cycle.
run the same cycle agin and this time do it right , eat clean and maybe add adex or aromasi to keep water weight down. start pct 2 weeks after the last injection and run CLOMID for 3-4 weeks at 50 mg every day.

Back