Second time lucky :)

charlesbentle55

I am going to start a cycle on Equipoise should i inject at least once per week. 400-600mg per week?? and also how much of the test 400 should i be doing? thanks

I am 22, 5"6", weigh 68kg. one and a half years training. pictures are on my profile thing. thank you :)

Does the 2ml of test400 & EQ count as a cycle?
Stay out the hospital bro..lol

Haha yea technically this will be his 2cnd cycle. With your past experience i would recommend just 400mg test per week, youd make nice gains off that.

i was going to, i think it set me to hospital because i did 2ml of that and then 2 ml of equipoise in one day, first injection ever. what do you think i should change to? what other test?

whatever you do-if you must run something- run test alone-not exceeding 500mg a week-and divide that amount up into 2 shots

all kidding aside id trash it.. get your self some low dosed 200mg/250mg quality gear and start over.. test 400 is painful period.. it put you in the hospital once.. was it fom injection too much? probably.. but if it wasnt your gonna really look like an asshole goin back to the hospital again.. trash it!!!

all kidding aside id trash it.. get your self some low dosed 200mg/250mg quality gear and start over.. test 400 is painful period.. it put you in the hospital once.. was it fom injection too much? probably.. but if it wasnt your gonna really look like an asshole goin back to the hospital again.. trash it!!!

There you go...

............lets all inject something that will put us in the hospital... AGAIN... cause that's super smart... lets all go fuck the same prostitute that we know is a tranny and has aids too while we're at it...:chainsaw:........

Back