Second week and already possible infection. :(

Hugepecks91

Ok so I pinned last night after taking a shower. I used clean protocol. Used alcohol swaps and everything. After I was done injecting blood pretty much spurted out of the injection hole and yesterday up until today it was fine. Now I have pressure, some swelling but no red. It's hot but morning huge yet. The biggest part as of right now is the pressure. I usually get this same feeling right before an injection. But I have had times where it's been nothing and gone in a week. Not sure what to do here. I'm going on a trip tomorrow so I will be out with the female for Vday. Lemme know what u guys think. Thanks.

Sounds like you nicked or went thru a vein. I've done the same thing but i don't remember any pressure. Blood just squirted out and that was it in my case. I don't think it's much to worry about. If it gets hot to the touch i'd start getting concerned.

Like traps said, you went through a blood vessel. If the site starts to redden, and swell, you should set a drs appt. A sterile abscess isn't any fun. How high is the ba content of your gear? I've got some test 500, and it's so evil, just a single ml and I'm limping, swollen at the inj site, and mild feverish feeling.

Well if it is a lump take a marker and circle around the lump, in the next few days u will be anle to guage if it gets bigger or not
Like stated, if u had a squirter, u nicked a vein on the way hrouh or pullin out, wouldnt worry about it, but if swollen and a lump circle it with a marker if u are concerned and give it a few days, if the lumps gets bigger I would book an appt

Last edited:
Well if it is a lump take a marker and circle around the lump, in the next few days u will be anle to guage if it gets bigger or not
Like stated, if u had a squirter, u nicked a vein on the way hrouh or pullin out, wouldnt worry about it, but if swollen and a lump circle it with a marker if u are concerned and give it a few days, if the lumps gets bigger I would book an appt
There isn't really a lump. It's kinda just puffy ATM. It's not red still. I just checked a few hrs ago. But the pain is moderate when I lift my arm up. I'll watch it for the next few days and see how it is.

Like traps said, you went through a blood vessel. If the site starts to redden, and swell, you should set a drs appt. A sterile abscess isn't any fun. How high is the ba content of your gear? I've got some test 500, and it's so evil, just a single ml and I'm limping, swollen at the inj site, and mild feverish feeling.
As of right now I'm using 200mg amps with 10mg of benzoyl alcohol. So the content is moderate for
Sure

As of right now I'm using 200mg amps with 10mg of benzoyl alcohol. So the content is moderate for
Sure

Yep, you:
1. Went through a blood vessel.
2. High BA content
Been there, done that more than I can count.

To make you feel better, I knew a guy who used to order the sust redi-jects when they were $10-$12 each (back when!), and he actually used the supplied pin that once came with them. Yes, he called and said come over in a panic. I came over and his bathroom looked like a murder had been committed in it. I told him to wait for his terumo's to come in, but noooo... Lol!

Where do you guys inject?

I've received one injection in the bicep and that resulted in a "bump", but was more of a bruise. I inject various vitamins/supplements on my thigh(away from penis).

Yep, you:
1. Went through a blood vessel.
2. High BA content
Been there, done that more than I can count.

To make you feel better, I knew a guy who used to order the sust redi-jects when they were $10-$12 each (back when!), and he actually used the supplied pin that once came with them. Yes, he called and said come over in a panic. I came over and his bathroom looked like a murder had been committed in it. I told him to wait for his terumo's to come in, but noooo... Lol!

Ok so now it's the next day and it was ok all day today. The pain is going away and the pressure is getting better. But now my arm is getting a little red towards the bottom of the deltoid on my arm. I'll try to post a picture.

It could cause a erythema. If you go through a vein and or vessel and causes enough bleeding you can get this. Its very painful and causes a lot of pressure. Good news is it goes away on its own.

Back