Secondary Hypogonadism after cycle! HELP!!

rippedripped

Hello everyone,

I really really need some opinions and some help regarding to my problem.

So, Ive run a 12 week test e cycle that ended right before new year. So now 3 moths passed and 1 week ago I have done bloodwork.

My serum test levels are less than 0,69 nmol/l (normal is 8.4- 55.47), thats like a 1 year old!!!!

Free Test 0.5 ng/l (normal is 6.2- 28.1)

This stats are very low even for a woman!

My sex drive is ok, not that horny but definetly not a problem. The only thing Im feeling is muscle loss, fat/water gain and general loss of confidence. Guys Im really unhappy, really. now that Ive made the test its really eating me up.

PCT was Nolvadex 50/40/40/40/30/30/20.... for 21 days. Plus really high doses of tribulus. I wanted to include some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but I dont know why i didnt.

Today I was for first time by a endocrinologist, and I was diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism.

She wanted that I now make some more bloodwork, but its very costly where I live and at the moment Im a bit short financially.

Guys PLEASE some advice or help, just some input!

Believe nme a lot guys having that problem. Pct is an growing issue among users.
If you will ask me that happened because you didnt use HCG. I insist on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and i am big believer , without it its not a guarantee that you will recover.
You should have a proper post cycle therapy (pct) , something scientific , which tried and prooved. Not like somebody says i did this one and its working !
Everybody is different in this endocrin problems.
A prooven scientific post cycle therapy (pct) is :
HCG 2000 ui every other day for 20 days
Nolvadex 40 mg everyday for 45 days
Clomid 100 mg everyday for 30 days
This post cycle therapy (pct) was tried on people who have Hypogonadism and they all recovered.
Vitamin E, Tribulus , Zinc , ZMA , Vitamin D, Calcium can help

Yes I believe that.

I assume that I should try out some HCG? Clomid is not available in my country.

Thanks Dr.Phoenix. You say I should run a new PCT?

Last edited:
And yes one more thing,

I dont know if I can take more of that effects of no test, loss of muscle and fat gain and that stuff.

Its really pissing me off, you guys understand what I mean. Its so hard on psyche. Could I to counteract this go on a cruise with lets say 250 mg test a week for one month and then do a blast for 10 weeks of 500 and then recover fully for like 7-8 months but with proper post cycle therapy (pct) this time. Or would that totally wreck me?

Last edited:
If your test levels will be lower than avarage , then you may do another cycle and after that PCT but they are very low as you also know. So i think running a real PCT will do the trick. Right after that you may do a short cycle (only Test) , and do another PCT just like you did before. After these i believe you can continue your life with only Test increasing natural supplements.
But using only Nolva is not PCT
If there is no clomid then ,
Exemestane 20 mg for 30 days
Nolvadex 20 mg 45 days
All rest is same.

thank you for your reply,

so if I would do a little cruise and then a cycle, would my levels stay like that? Im already almost crushed totally. Im really thinking about that. But I think maybe its better as you say to recover and then do a cycle. What further confuses me is, I dont have any symptoms of low test exept muscle loss and fat gain and not that "androgen confidence". Size wise Im the same as on cycle, except rounder and softer. I mean if I get down to buisness my boy is standing tall. Because of that I thought that I recovered well, untill I have done Blood. Ill go and do another test to be clear. Im really confused.

PCT should involve Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) too?

That means HCG, if i can get some from my dealer- clomid if not- exemestane and nolva.

after that id be running tribulus in high doses.

I HAVE READ THAT Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) COULD ACTUALLY BE COUNTERPRODUCTIVE AFTER CYCLE! I WAS READING AROUND A BIT AND THERE ARE GUYS THAT SAY YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO WORSE WITH Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) AND THAT IT DOES NOT HELP TO RESTORE NATURAL TEST. Whats true on that?

Yesterday i was really thinking of doing another cycle but I dont know what would happen to my system, could I recover after that, it would be 3 weeks cruising and then 10-12 weeks of 500 test a week?

Im a bit scared maybe its best to recover Im almost shut down completely as you see on my test results above.

Opinions? Please guys!

Last edited:
thank you for your reply,

so if I would do a little cruise and then a cycle, would my levels stay like that? Im already almost crushed totally. Im really thinking about that. But I think maybe its better as you say to recover and then do a cycle. What further confuses me is, I dont have any symptoms of low test exept muscle loss and fat gain and not that "androgen confidence". Size wise Im the same as on cycle, except rounder and softer. I mean if I get down to buisness my boy is standing tall. Because of that I thought that I recovered well, untill I have done Blood. Ill go and do another test to be clear. Im really confused.

PCT should involve Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) too?

That means HCG, if i can get some from my dealer- clomid if not- exemestane and nolva.

after that id be running tribulus in high doses.

I HAVE READ THAT Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) COULD ACTUALLY BE COUNTERPRODUCTIVE AFTER CYCLE! I WAS READING AROUND A BIT AND THERE ARE GUYS THAT SAY YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO WORSE WITH Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) AND THAT IT DOES NOT HELP TO RESTORE NATURAL TEST. Whats true on that?

Yesterday i was really thinking of doing another cycle but I dont know what would happen to my system, could I recover after that, it would be 3 weeks cruising and then 10-12 weeks of 500 test a week?

Im a bit scared maybe its best to recover Im almost shut down completely as you see on my test results above.

Opinions? Please guys!

yes if Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is took in too hight doses.

Yes the key word is high doses, read Anabolics Book , you will see that that PCT i advise to you is used in Medical studies so its trustable. Its also tried on many patients and worked in everybody. We should trust these type of info more then theorical ones.
So lets sum it up,
First you should do a good PCT like we discussed 45 days. after this have another Blood Test. You situation should be better.
If your Test levels are normal, use supplements to echance it even more.
If its lower then normal, make a simple Test only cycle and make another PCT for another 45 days. These will make your balls remember its normal function

Ok. Thank you so much, its so hard for me and im so confused. The hardest thing is that Im looking like sh..t and if I do weighttraining it tears the muscles up cuz no test in the body- no recovery. I was just giving blood to another lab to check my test again. Ill see what goes. PCT is really the Key thing in cycles, I see that now. Its all about getting normal levels again and then you have no prob and more gains can be kept.

Ill go for it, better then paying like 300+ bucks to a endo, with the probably same therapy btw.

Thanks for the help, hope Ill get things straight!

You are welcome friend, i totally understand how you feel. If you will need further info or i dont know something like that PM me , i will sure do my best to help

GOOD NEWS!

I decided to make another blood test, because i started to feel better and I thought that my test slowly was coming back. Right before i wanted to start the good post cycle therapy (pct) again.

and yes, Im in the normal range now (9.5 nmol/l serum test. ref range is about 5.54- 25.20nmol/l).

I guess it will raise even more but important is that im in the normal range now. I have lost a bit of my gains because of the really poor post cycle therapy (pct). Now that I know that Im better its really a relief psychologically too. Maybe Ill make a new thread to hear what people will say to the cycle.

thanks dr.Phoenix again for the good input!!!

I plan to make again a cycle but this time definetely with a real good post cycle therapy (pct) like discussed and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle.

Best regards!

Last edited:
GOOD NEWS!

I decided to make another blood test, because i started to feel better and I thought that my test slowly was coming back. Right before i wanted to start the good post cycle therapy (pct) again.

and yes, Im in the normal range now (9.5 nmol/l serum test. ref range is about 5.54- 25.20nmol/l).

I guess it will raise even more but important is that im in the normal range now. I have lost a bit of my gains because of the really poor post cycle therapy (pct). Now that I know that Im better its really a relief psychologically too. Maybe Ill make a new thread to hear what people will say to the cycle.

thanks dr.Phoenix again for the good input!!!

I plan to make again a cycle but this time definetely with a real good post cycle therapy (pct) like discussed and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle.

Best regards!
Thats so good news friend :) My Congrats
You are back in the game !

Believe nme a lot guys having that problem. Pct is an growing issue among users.
If you will ask me that happened because you didnt use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). I insist on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and i am big believer , without it its not a guarantee that you will recover.
You should have a proper PCT , something scientific , which tried and prooved. Not like somebody says i did this one and its working !
Everybody is different in this endocrin problems.
A prooven scientific PCT is :
HCG 2000 ui every other day for 20 days
Nolvadex 40 mg everyday for 45 days
Clomid 100 mg everyday for 30 days
This PCT was tried on people who have Hypogonadism and they all recovered.
Vitamin E, Tribulus , Zinc , ZMA , Vitamin D, Calcium can help

Dr.phoenix the info you gave ripped about the scientific proven pct, did you get this information from a book? I'm in the same boat as he is but my test is not coming back..

HCG Gets you out of atrophy if you didnt use any during cycle, you need to see if your ready to run PCT, Blasting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will allow you to see if your ready to produce your own test.

You dont run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during PCT only before... also The theory that you can take too much is blown out of proportion, all studies have shown desensitization at levels above 10000iu's , yes 10000.. so running 1000 a day is not going to hurt you at all, will help... search for a post by DET_OAK on here, he posted some good studies reflecting this

Back