Seeking advice about what to reasonably expect from peptide cycle

Bebo

Hi everyone, I wanted to know what to expect from peptide cycles, since I am new to this form and I searched and knew they are effective but I can't seem to find how much muscle gain exactly could I reasonably expect from a peptide cycle, and what cycle could I use to gain the most muscle mass possible.
My stats:
22 years old
173cm tall
I weigh 73kg
Around 12% bf
My target is to be 75-77kg at below 9%bf

I plan to use peptides since they are the safer choice for my age now to gain some muscle especially using the hyperplasia effect of them. Then to increase muscle mass by hypertrophy using some SARMs maybe something like LGD-4033 and RAD-140
What is the best thing to be done?

Firstly what peptides?
If you're going to be using Rad lgd and I'm presuming
Some type of ghrp and possibly cjc no dac ? If you're jumping on Sarms and peptides of this calibre there not really a safer alternative to a test cycle at 22 most of the risks are the same as a aas cycle except gyno and other high e2 problems with that said you can get great results with Sarms and peptides but no one can give you a Definite answer all depends on diet training ect

Thank you very much blakey for your reply. OK I will clarify things more because I believe I wasn't clear at all
Look blakey, my target for a year from now to be 75-77KG with 7-9%bf
And since I really care about short and long term effects I didn't consider steroids because I did my ton of research and I was sane enough to judge that they are not for me now, correct me if I am wrong.
So I heard peptides were safe so I wanted to begin with them for example I read about GHRP 2-6, hexeralin, igf, MGF
And I want to use whatever you believe best for packing lean muscle mass for total 6 month then switch to SARMS, because I read SARMs are not suppressive as test at all, no water retention, the increase in muscle mass is more than the natty rate but relatively keepable compared to a steroid cycle where you'll lose weight from water retention then glycogen then some muscle mass because the increase was a bit much for a natural body to hold on to, or that's what I figured out from reading. I don't have the experience that you have or the other pros on the forum, that's why I am trying to reach out for experienced opinion and help. So share with me your opinion.

Thank you very much blakey for your reply. OK I will clarify things more because I believe I wasn't clear at all
Look blakey, my target for a year from now to be 75-77KG with 7-9%bf
And since I really care about short and long term effects I didn't consider steroids because I did my ton of research and I was sane enough to judge that they are not for me now, correct me if I am wrong.
So I heard peptides were safe so I wanted to begin with them for example I read about GHRP 2-6, hexeralin, igf, MGF
And I want to use whatever you believe best for packing lean muscle mass for total 6 month then switch to SARMS, because I read SARMs are not suppressive as test at all, no water retention, the increase in muscle mass is more than the natty rate but relatively keepable compared to a steroid cycle where you'll lose weight from water retention then glycogen then some muscle mass because the increase was a bit much for a natural body to hold on to, or that's what I figured out from reading. I don't have the experience that you have or the other pros on the forum, that's why I am trying to reach out for experienced opinion and help. So share with me your opinion.

Ahh OK brother I get what your saying and yes I would probably stay away from aas for a couple of years . Some Sarms are less suppressive than others for example lgd is very suppressive ostarine less so
The weight your trying to gain can be done through diet alone bumping up those calories and eating like its your job but if you want to start your journey with peds I would start with maybe mk or osta if you want to start with peptides I would start with ghrp2 or 6 stacked with cjc no dac or the peptides stacked with osta would be a nice little safe first cycle for you
Best thing for you to do would be to go to the steroid alternative part of the fourm and check out a few logs of guys running similar cycles and see what results they accomplished so you have a better idea of the whole deal . And also if you want to stick around and be part of the oligy community it wouldn't be a bad idea to go to the new members thread and introduce yourself to all the guys on here best of luck mate hope I was of some help to you

You helped me a lot mate. I got what you are trying to say and it really helped me a lot .
Thank you very much brother.

Hi Blakey,
You seem to be pretty clued up on peptides any chance you can assist mate
Currently taking CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin 3 x 0.14mcg a day before am workout at 4.00am and then another at 12.pm and then another one at 5pm then dinner at 6.30pm and bed was doing the vince gironda 8x8 for approximately 4 months 3 x per week also.
Have changed workout to a more traditional one of 4 sets and 8-12 reps approx 2 weeks ago and was looking to start a SARMS cycle next as the 10 weeks for the first lot of cjc etc is coming up so going to have 2 weeks off everything except workouts and start up with the CJC Ipamorelin and SARMS 22 Forte after the break.
I am 6,3 and 130kgs still carrying a fair bit of fat approx 30% BW .
Question after all that mate is there anything you can suggest I need to change or just keep persevering and changes will come slowly.
Any ideas would be appreciated instead of the general shit where people are only trying to sign you up for a gym membership or sell you their own products.

Hi Blakey,
You seem to be pretty clued up on peptides any chance you can assist mate
Currently taking CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin 3 x 0.14mcg a day before am workout at 4.00am and then another at 12.pm and then another one at 5pm then dinner at 6.30pm and bed was doing the vince gironda 8x8 for approximately 4 months 3 x per week also.
Have changed workout to a more traditional one of 4 sets and 8-12 reps approx 2 weeks ago and was looking to start a SARMS cycle next as the 10 weeks for the first lot of cjc etc is coming up so going to have 2 weeks off everything except workouts and start up with the CJC Ipamorelin and SARMS 22 Forte after the break.
I am 6,3 and 130kgs still carrying a fair bit of fat approx 30% BW .
Question after all that mate is there anything you can suggest I need to change or just keep persevering and changes will come slowly.
Any ideas would be appreciated instead of the general shit where people are only trying to sign you up for a gym membership or sell you their own products.

OK firstly for the low low payment of only 59.95 you can order my e book a guide to peptide use lol no alright I usually don't comment on cutting with peds because I've never done one but because you asked and your another Aussie on here I'll try to answer you the best I can
I've never imp only ghrps stacked with cjc no dac so I've got no first hand experience with your cycle but it's worth noting that peptides do work straight away but it takes time to start seeing results the same as hgh . What Sarms were you looking at throwing in the mix?. Have you had bloods done recently(it will need to be a female hormonal panel so we get all the info needed) test free test e2 ect at your weight I wouldn't be surprised if you have low test and if so getting on trt would be the best thing for weight loss along with good cardio diet and the lifting that you're doing
Also I would recommend dropping the peptides and Sarms idea and spending the money on hgh it's much better stuff and really not much more expensive than buying 2 types of peptides and Sarms psl Euro pharmacy has it fairly cheap (I am in no way affiliated with these guys so I gain nothing by recommending them to you)other than that I would start your own thread so everyone can have a looksee especially if you post up blood panels ect there's Alot of guys on here that know Alot more than me that could help you out aswell good on you for making the steps in this direction and welcome to oligy good luck

And I just saw your dosage I'm not sure about imp but for ghrp and cjc isn't the rule of thumb 1 mcg per kilo I over did my injections and just went 100mcg ghrp and 80 mcg cjc no dac ????? As I was about 80kg at the time

Last edited:
OK so how many mcgs per injection?
And that's strange I've never seen or heard of peptides coming in the same vialbefore as they may Interact with each other I've drawn them in the same slin pin but I've always left a small air bubble between the 2 peptides

140 or 14 on the pin x3 a day, this is the company recommendations for dosage other companies with the same(cjc 1295/imp same vile) product say only 100mcgs once a day.That was the other question is it just wasting it by doing three a day at that dose or is it better, obviously they want you to use more to sell more

140 or 14 on the pin x3 a day, this is the company recommendations for dosage other companies with the same(cjc 1295/imp same vile) product say only 100mcgs once a day.That was the other question is it just wasting it by doing three a day at that dose or is it better, obviously they want you to use more to sell more

I'd stick with 140 that sounds about right for a guy around your weight and no 3 a day is about right the more the better with peptides that's why I mention hgh with the cash your going to spend on peptides its probably a better idea and better results

Back