Seen some neg. feedback on P-GH

TESTinME

I've seen some negative posts on P-GH from a mod and a member on bolex....So let's hear from people that have just received recent batches of the stuff. Are you getting any of the temporary sides they talk about with the tingling and shortness of breath? Sleeping better? Leaning out?

I just ordered a two month supply....I really hope this shit works for me. I'll post my results.

What type of negitive reports? I've heard negitive reports on LR3 too, but it worked great for me.

JohnnyB

Like that using it felt like shooting water. No effects. I really hope they are wrong because I spent like $400 CDN....

pgh is a precursor>>>> very far from the real stuff.... its like saying andro and gear are the same thing....

I started using it again about a week or so ago and I may have gottena bad bottle, it didn't turn yellow like it's supposed to if it went bad but I'm not getting any of the results or sides like I did when I originally used it. No shortness of breath, no fat loss, and no difference in my problem sleep. Ashame to because the 1st time I used it I fell in love with it.

Back